Proraso Red

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Landro, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Landro

Landro Member

I loved the soap so much I decided to get the tube cream and this past weekend I gave it a go with my scuttle and it will definitely remain in my inventory. Great lather and I love the scent. (I Have the pre shave and aftershave both). The glide was as smooth as it gets. I used to use the green but for my money and nose the red is where it's at. (Sorry for title miss-spelling). Wouldn't let me fix it

Ron R, PLANofMAN, BigD and 4 others like this.
  2. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Love me some Proraso Red.

Ksblazer, Ijustmissedthe50s and brit like this.
  3. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Paperboy

Article Team
    Up at the top of the thread page, right hand side, you'll see "watch thread" and another one called "thread tools" or something similar. You can change the title from there.

Edit: Porazo Red in the tub is a staple in my shave den. I hate the white film it leaves all over everthing, but love the way it shaves.

brit and Ron R like this.
  4. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Proraso Red is a good soap but not my favorite- but seeing you like it a lot I thought I would recommend the Proraso red Aftershave lotion that I enjoy a lot, Good juice IMO.

5. brit

brit in a box

i have and enjoy all the proraso products..true mens's shaving company,not a sideline on a cosmetics company's catalogue.love the red,blue is awesome.love the green aftershave.the single edge line is the best performing imo..wood and spice is awesome..

Ksblazer and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.
  6. Landro

Landro Member

Thanks. Fixed it

brit and PLANofMAN like this.
  7. Landro

Landro Member

I do have the sandlewood aftershave. Definitely good juice.

brit, Ijustmissedthe50s and Ron R like this.
  8. Ksblazer

Ksblazer Well-Known Member

A couple months ago I bought the Proraso Red aftershave after all the positive remarks about it's scent.

When it arrived I liked it's scent so much that I picked up a tube of the Proraso Red shave cream to pair with it.

Landro, brit and BigD like this.