QED brush prices.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by 1969Fatboy, Feb 28, 2009.

1. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

These brushes have had great reviews and really are a deal for a good quality brush. Charles does not have a list or picture on his website though. These are the pictures and prices. You would have to call or email him to see which are available. There have been many very positive reviews of these on multiple forums.
    [​IMG]

2. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Thanks for posting this here, Shawn.

These brushes are a great quality at a great price.

3. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I do have a question for anyone who knows. Is the best good enough. I dont mind paying extra but like a little bit of scritch to my brush and have noticed the silver tips are typically "too soft".

4. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I actually asked Charles this when I was buying my silvertip - he said the softness in the tips of the best and silvertip is very close. What exactly that means, I'm not sure, but that is what he told me.

5. npinn001

npinn001 New Member

Anyone know the email address...cant read it on the list!

6. SRD

SRD Well-Known Member

http://www.qedusa.com. I would suggest you call Charles [(401) 433-4045] and talk with him. This website is very confusing and out of date. He is extemely knowledgable and friendly and his customer service is first rate. Good luck with your hunt for a brush. Just bought one there myself-a Savile Row.:happy108

7. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Shawn the best is perfect, especially for face lathering. The best has some soft and some scritchy to it. These are great brushes at a great price.

8. murchmb

murchmb Member

I have the 24mm Select in Best. I use it almost exclusively over my Simpsons, Shavemacs, and EJ's. Highly recommended.

9. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I am finding that I am reaching for my QED Select as well over my Rooney. This really is a great product. Who needs one of the fancy ones (okay, so maybe I still need my Rooney:D).

10. kevtex

kevtex Member

Does anyone know where QED brushes are made and who makes them? What does QED stand for?
    Thanks.