Question about a soap trade

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by jgreenepa, Feb 18, 2020.

1. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

I mostly shave with MWF, but do have a few others around. After a great deal of urging, I traded a puck of Stirling Executive Man - SWMBO loathes and despises the scent - for a puck of Pannacrema Nuavia Blu. It should be arriving in a few days. Does anyone know anything about this soap? I’ve heard it easily rivals MWF for slickness, richness of lather and post shave feel. Does anyone have any experience with this soap?

dmshaver, Edison Carter and brit like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

it's pricey new and lots of people like it..enjoy..:)

jgreenepa likes this.
  3. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Never used it, but it's got a lot of fans.

jgreenepa and brit like this.
  4. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

@clint64 has used it in the past, if I recall correctly. Also @Boojum1. Maybe they can weight in.

jgreenepa likes this.
  5. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

@jgreenepa Jeff Nuavia Blu is a fantastic soap. The soap comes in a beautiful ceramic container. It is strong scented to that might limit the times you are able to use it. The post shave feel is just fantastic. I would squeeze out the leftover lather from my brush and rub in on my face. I would leave it there for a few minutes before rinsing. If they sold refills I would buy the soap again, but I do not want to pay for a new ceramic container each time.

dmshaver and jgreenepa like this.
  6. jgreenepa

They no longer sell the containers, the soap now comes in a jar with a lid, and is therefore less expensive. Now I’m not enabling, merely providing new information. ;)

atbat82 and clint64 like this.
  7. jgreenepa

Thanks to everyone for your feedback!

8. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Oh snot. I guess I will buy some more soap. :happy097:

9. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I saw it for $38 on the PannaCrema site and then $42 at Handle Bar Supply.

clint64 likes this.
  10. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

I saw that. They did reduce the amount of soap from 200ml to 160ml so it is not all savings.

PLAla likes this.
  11. dmshaver

dmshaver Well-Known Member

Hey @jgreenepa, how do you like it? I loved the performance of mine. What are your thoughts?