Question for the ladies...

Discussion in 'Women's Shaving' started by Jason1977, May 28, 2011.

1. Jason1977

Jason1977 Active Member

Any ladies out there wanna give me a hand with this one? I've got a lady friend that is frustrated w. the LACK of glide w. her shaver. She uses cartridges (won't hold it against her, LOL) & wants a shaving cream that has a good glide & moisturizing ability. I don't know where to start. I'm kinda ignorant in the ladies brands. She uses almond oil, etc......anything come to mind so she can just have a one stop shop in a tube? THANX!

2. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Well i am not a girl... But brush and cream/soap would be good. I know that Kiss My Face makes a decent brush less but also works well with a brush. Have some nice scents as well.

3. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

I have sensitive skin and cartridges (I used Venus) irritated my skin. The best glide I got was from plain ole hair conditioner. I wouldn't use conditioner with a DE because I like my brush too much to not use it now.

The conditioner was great at moisturizing as well. The only problem is it can gunk up a razor so you have to rinse it more often.

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Shaving products don't have genders. :) Just marketing.

Let her try some of your shaving gear.

5. Jason1977

Jason1977 Active Member

She's moved to San Antonio, I'm in South Carolina.....lol. WHen I go to visit, I'll make a point to bring my "stash"...lol