Question: What Razor Do You Use

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by V1P3R, May 25, 2010.

1. Kojak

Kojak New Member

63' Gillette Slim Adjustable, it is minty clean and spiffy. Tomorrow I will shave for the first time with a 1930s' 3 piece Gillette Tech. :)

[​IMG]

2. Slivovitz

Slivovitz Well-Known Member

Can we agree that the originator of this thread, with his single post, was just somebody doing marketing research, not somebody who was really interested?:D

If he returns and tells us differently, that will be another matter.

3. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Agree.

4. geogaga

geogaga Member

Still, there was no trend :) That guy might have been confused by the different answers.

5. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

Just to add more confusion to his question or marketing research however you want to view it, you can scratch my first post from this thread. I now use in rotation schick krona, and 3 super speeds, '48-50, '66 flair tip, and a '73 black handle flair tip. Normally loaded with lord platinum or astr sp. But will be doing alot of blade trials the next few months.

6. rswafford

rswafford New Member

I've got a Gillette Slim I believe it is... Going to try my first ever wet shave with it tonight in fact :)

7. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

That's one of the reason I don't respond to "What's your favorite..." threads - call me fickle :D!

8. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

Fickle is my middle name!! I'll tell you I hate and have no use for this or that today and a month from now be totally in love with it.

Guess that's why I'm still a bachelor!!!
    :happy102

9. newb

newb Resident Newb

I try to use every razor I own, And I still need a few more. I haven't found a razor I hate, I just like some more than others.