Rasage Poulin

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Queen of Blades, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Rasage Poulin is an online wetshaving retailer, located in Canada.

Scott, the owner, is a member here, and has contributed to TSD's Newbie Give-Away in the past. So, I felt it was about time to pay a visit to his nice webshop. And I needed some presents, which I was in luck, Rasage Poulin carried everything I was looking for. All in one place, with a vendor I trust, what more could I ask for?

Product range got an 8, because quite frankly I don't even think it's possible for any one vendor to carry EVERYTHING associated with this hobby.

Competitiveness got an 8 also, but only because the prices are in Canadian dollars, and I get a headache with currency conversion. So, I didn't compare prices on stuff I wasn't buying.

Everything else gets 10s. Packaging and shipping were excellent. I was actually a bit surprised by the quality of the shipping box. It was more than efficient for it's purposes. I received a shipping email with tracking number.

Customer service is a 10, and no surprise. I've spoken to Scott through emails and PMs many times, and he is always a pleasure to deal with.