Razor #5

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by Bill, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Well... I've got two going to ebay here within a day or two if you are interested. My ebay moniker is urleebird. You can click that to see where the auctions are.

This one is pretty darn close to a complete custom. I found several of these stainless blades that profile my designs almost to a T. It was actually a shock to me as I refuse to copy any manufacturer's work this closely. Can't say mine was designed first, either. I reworked them by bringing tolerances a little closer to my liking, put on a better finish, honed it, and tagged the blade with my name. My name goes on nothing I don't endorse. You are liable to see some of these same words on the auction page as I am only semi-creative when it comes to descriptions.

Attached Files:

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I like that one! Very simple but elegant.

Wonderful work as always.

3. denmason

denmason Uncle Dennis

Looks nice and clean Bill. What are the scales made from? Anyways, I'm gonna go bust out the piggy bank....... again. :drool

4. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Ebony with an 8-coat CA finish.

5. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Well, damn...I voted ebony on the custom job for the raffle. I agree, simple, elegant...I want! I'll bet the bidding is already out of my price range!

6. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

bill you might never need to make another razor the way this ones going on e-bay!!!! wow that is impressive.

with the work that went into it you probably do deserve even more.

I can't believe the other razor is not going for higher that this one at the moment. then again i know nothing when it comes to str8 razor prices.

7. Bill. That's so pretty it brings tears to my eyes!

:)'s Elizabeth

8. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Elizabeth, did I tell you?! Bill's stuff is the best!!

9. mercV12

mercV12 Member

super clean! I realy like these scales Bill.