Razor Drawing Results

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by Bill, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Wow. Came into this thread to throw out the congrats to all the winners, and it ended up taking a more serious spin.

First thing's first: Congratulations to all the winners -- and Rich... I'll throw on some Velva to help you celebrate!!! ;)

John, best of luck to you and your wife. You're both in my thoughts and prayers.

2. Will

Will Nevermind

3 Cheers for Bill and Company!

3. Will

Will Nevermind

As do I, I think we all wish her the best.

4. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

As do I John, our thoughts will be with you and your wife.

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Thanks Bill for your hard work and working out the bugs with the drawing.
    Thanks to all of the venders for their contributions.
    What a great Saturday night get together. :cool:

Regards,

6. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Congratulations to all prize winners ::

The 1st Prize couldnt have gone to a nicer Gentleman that I know, to remember a story for those that have missed it " At one time I was :drool:drool over a custom Dovo INOX rescaled by Joe C , he had 1st dibs on it but as soon as he heard that I digged the razor so much he stepped aside and let me buy it instead. shows you good karma gets you nice payback inreturn.
    I truely heart felt wish him good shaving times with it.

2nd Runner up I consider the Latherstrop of Tony Miller by no means something casual , a true work of art that will give you a life time of enjoyment of stropping your straight razors pure nostalgic decadence. and im really Happy my Pimp Daddy TJ got the honor. Now dont you go destroy it by stropping the Feather non fold. on it ! :eek:

To Those who won prices from my store I wish Bill would have put numbers to the price and tell me who won EXACTLY what product since he didnt I will let you guys fight it over amongst yourself choose your product and PM me what you would like out of the 4 products first come first get and if its gone then too bad ill let you know whats leftover if its gone so who ever wakes up early on Sunday is the lucky one. :rofl

7. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

The order that they appear is the order in which they won if that helps. You could make number one the best and so forth...

8. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Here is the entire list for those who are curious...

• ghsdoitall
    • Hawkeye5
    • OldSaw
    • denmason
    • msandoval858
    • crackstar
    • Edcculus
    • coolsimon
    • C utz
    • owen
    • CatMan
    • TraderJoe
    • bg42
    • Racso MS
    • JP
    • mrcleanhead
    • IsaacRn
    • james
    • Sejanus
    • Amyn
    • TstebinsB
    • minderasr
    • seamus402
    • Sparky
    • fritz
    • michaelskar
    • Baron
    • Smedley
    • Padron
    • Lyrt
    • PalmettoB
    • Mottern Man
    • Baloosh
    • Queen of Blades
    • DragonBoy
    • redorchestra
    • Issy
    • steamroller of funk
    • Straight Arrow
    • gugi
    • TNoahr
    • xChris
    • murchmb
    • jlander
    • Capt America
    • Bronco
    • SSLStudio
    • JPOMP
    • rick
    • Woknblues
    • jnich67
    • JoeC
    • berzerkeleyan
    • JMS
    • William
    • Mandy08
    • MCsommerreid
    • Donte

9. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Ok Bill your the Boss...thats how it Shall be..

james = Max a/s
    Sejanus= VGH S/C
    Amyn=VGH Bowl
    TstebinsB= DE Mini Sampler.

PM me your adresses and it shall be done.

10. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!!!!!

Just in case no one noticed the razor went to the AVCL:D But of course::

Thank you to all those members and supporters who participated and donated their time and products to make this event a total success!!!

A special thanks to Bill for his dedication, time and effort to the wet shaving community and this forum. Good show!!!

Raf

11. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

:rolleyes: :p ::ban

+1 :: ::

12. ltlsuz

ltlsuz Member

Our prayers are with you and your wife John.

I everyone who won my soaps, congratulations. I don't send you a PM, please contact me.

Susie

13. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

John, thoughts and prayers to you, your wife and your family! Keep the faith, brother!

14. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

OMG! I'm speachless! I'm sorry I was not here for the actual drawing. I had to run out and be a chaperone for a children's birthday party my daughter attended at Chucky Cheese because my wife was not up to it. Believe me, I would rather have been here.

John, more important than my winning is your wife. Prayers to her and blessings to you. I hope all goes well. We all know about priorities and even though we consider ourselves family here, we know that our immediate family is more important. Again, I wish your family well. Let us know how things are going.

15. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

To all, and especially to Rene, who makes me drool and envy his razor, which somehow gave me some karma, which I thought I had lost out of my back pocket long ago, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Bill, I don't know what to say. You once gave me something to advance my learning and experience in the world of straight razors and I was eternally grateful. It was very generous of you and I then payed that kindness forward to another forum member here who was in the same situation. You do wonderful work and some people might think it is no big deal given the number of razors you have, but I know better. Each razor you work on, each masterpiece you make, has a little bit of you in it. Your knowledge, your skill, your experience and your artistic side all contribute to the final masterpieces you create. I am deeply honored that I have won such a masterpiece. It will have a loving home and will be cherished for all time. I have a lighted china cabinet that it will go in with some other family treasures. I need to find or have someone build a little stand for it. I thought I once remember you know someone who makes such stands for you. Thank you for the bottom of my heart that you offered such a treasure.

To everyone else, congratulations to all the other winners in the contest. Although, you may not have gotten the prize you hoped for, I know the other prizes are excellent too and much appreciated by the forum members. Each of you to me are little prizes that pop up now and then to give me something that no one can buy. Friendship, camaraderie, a sense of family, laughter, and sometimes a little family argument to make the feelings complete. You add to my learning, you contribute to my ADs, not sure if that is a good thing, and you give me a sense of belonging. Rest assured, this razor is going to a good home and I'll will share my experiences with it to you all. Not to rub your noses in it but, to add back to the forum, that we call home. I have learned much and now with such a razor, I will learn much more and hopefully, I can give something back.

A very very hearty thank you to all the other contest contributors. Thank you, thank you. Your generosity is very much appreciated. Your contributions added so much more to the contest and I know how good the items are because I have personally used every one of them. We all appreciate what you've done.

Again, Thank YOU! Bill, the members of this forum and those I call friends.

Your humble, OK maybe not so humble but, very happy shave forum servant,
    QHsdoitall, a.k.a. Rich, a.k.a Wilbur, a.k.a Skidmark.

16. C utz

C utz New Member

Whoo! I actually won something!! While not the amazing shaver...something I actually need (and just ran out of)....soap!!

Thanks Bill and everyone! ::

C utz

17. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Congratulations to all the other winners, I wish you all to use your stuff in good health, and lots of enjoyment! That straight is going to a real fine, and deserving gentleman!

18. jnich67

jnich67 Member

:DContrats to all the winners!

Thank you to all the vendors for their contributions. And thank you to all involved in making this thing happen. Great job!

Jordan

19. Padron

Padron Active Member

Congrats to all once again! :D that was fun!! :cool: ::

Thanks again Bill and everyone who donated to the TSD giveaway :D:D

20. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

well.....at least I wasnt last ;)

Great job Bill, and All who contributed.
    Wish I could have been here for the celebration :(
    Kudos Yall !