Razor Drawing Results

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by Bill, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Joe C

Joe C New Member

Congratulations to all the winners. You all got really nice items. Next go 'round, maybe I'll know about it far enough in advance to donate sumpin.

2. _JP_

_JP_ Searching for a Forum title

Hey, whatdayaknow! I won something! :D

Who do I contact for the prize?

3. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Never having actually met Rich, I can still say that I can't think of a nicer guy to have won the razor! Congrats to ALL the winners!

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Send ltlsuz a pm.

5. denmason

denmason Uncle Dennis

Well that was a great show and I hope we can do that again.....SOON! And I won something I can really use, soap from JoAnna.... whoooaaa...Bay Rum.... oh yeah. I know everyone enjoyed the fun... I know I sure did.
    Thanks to everyone who made it possible. ::

6. OldSaw

OldSaw Active Member

Thanks

Thanks to all who put this on.

I was amazed at how quickly I was notified by JoAnna and she is sending me her special soap. I apologize for choosing the unscented variety, but experience has taught me to start there when ever possible as my skin is rather sensitive and I don't want to risk not being able to enjoy it to the fullest.

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    No apology needed.

I have several sensitive skin types use my soaps.

I thought perhaps you knew which scents would be safe for your skin. But better safe than sorry.

8. Tony Miller

Tony Miller Member

Congrats to the winners!

While I'm not here on Shave den everyday I do want to thank neal for giving me the heads up a group thing was going on. I'm always glad to help out.

Trader Joe, I'll get this strop out to you as soon as I have yopur shipping details. This is one of my Heirloom #2 Original Dual leather strops, Red Latigo and Horsehide and should cover all your stropping needs. dressing and instructions included of course.

Tony

9. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

[​IMG]

Thanks again Tony!!!!!!! it'll be my honor to use one of your excellent strops :happy108

10. coolsimon

coolsimon New Member

Well Done

I congratulate all the winners and commend those who organise events such as these, and next time I hope someone contacts me for a donation cos I feel bad about winning and not having contributed to this marvellous idea. Life in general has been getting in the way at present,lack of time..

Thanks to all those wonderful people for doing this and thanks issy for the PM on my prize...

regards,simon

11. jlander

jlander New Member

I'm always a day late and dollar short.

Congratulations Rich! That is one beautiful blade.

Congratulations to everyone who won and to all who contributed to the fun!!

A big thanks to the prize contributors.

12. Damon

Damon Member

I wanted to say congratulations to all participants. I was so excited just waiting for Bill to put the next name in the chat room, plus I couldn't type fast enough to congratulate each of you so thanks to all.

Damon

13. Hawkeye5

Hawkeye5 Member

Congratulations, again,

14. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

I’m a bit late, but congratulations to you, Rich. Buy a camera and post some SOTD photographs. Now, Bill, do you accept custom orders or are you too busy? :D

15. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I have one. Just not at work. :D

16. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

Man, you miss a few days and you miss a lot.:ashamed001

Congrats to the winners! :: Thanks for the sampler pack!