I can't say enough about this razor. It has been an amazing shave each and every shave. It is mild using a Feather blade. I have got a BBS 98% of the time. The other 2% was my technique I am sure of it. If you like a mild BBS shave I would recommend this razor. It really is a pleasure to shave with it. For the price I don't think it can be beat.