RazorockS

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by brit, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Droo78

Droo78 Well-Known Member

I see that RazoRock released a mentholated version of their XXX soap, called XXX Fresco. It has added menthol and camphor, comes in a glass jar and is 8.5 ounces ($19.99USD).

BigD, Paul Turner and brit like this.
  2. brit

brit in a box

will check it out..very cool..:cool:

3. brit

brit in a box

sunday shave
    1950 executive/JR case
    platinum
    JR 400 zebrawood badger
    razorock
    [​IMG]

4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Price appears to be high, but 8.5 oz. can last a looong time.

5. Droo78

Droo78 Well-Known Member

Cost per ounce is $2.35. That’s pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Turner and Ron R like this.
  6. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Sunday injector shave, Nov15th, 2020

Razor :
    Pal injecto-matic- Mfg 1952>? Pal spent over 1 million dollars tooling up and experimenting on this razor design. [​IMG]
    Blade: Personna SS PTFE(6) very sharp, great longevity and it smooths out over shaves nicely.
    Soap: Razorock Santa Maria del Fiore"Firenze"- excellent soap lather qualities with a nice scent.
    Brush: Yaqi Lucky dice 26 mm Tuxedo knot [​IMG] - excellent lather creator and has those cloud like soft tips for painting a lather that makes a person forget about his worries for 1 or 2 minutes.
    Preshave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on my cleaned beard area.
    Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave: Fine fresh Vetiver A.S [​IMG]with witch hazel + a dollop of AVON "True Gent" balm. I like this balm with SMDF soap.
    Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers =[​IMG]Excellent shave with my Pal injecto-matic razor with a Personna blade.
    [​IMG]

Have some great shaves! Stay & think safe in these times!

7. brit

brit in a box

fine shave and pic Ron..:cool:

Ron R likes this.
  8. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Thanks Gary!

brit likes this.
  9. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

A creamy and menthol Monday with the GameChanger .68 plate series for the tool of choice.

Prep: Hot Shower and Bloom/Lather Building Water
    Cream: Williams Refresh
    Razor: RazoRock GC .68 Series(Jaws, OC, and SB)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
    Blade: Kai (2)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
    Brush: Zenith Soft Synthetic
    AS: Williams Aqua Velva (Eur)
    ASB: Williams ASB (Eur)

Squirted some cream into the bottom of my Captains Choice Heavy Copper, filled the VdH bowl with Hot water, wet the brush, and built the lather you see below. Whipped right up.

Not a bad shave. Wasn't the greatest, but it wasn't bad. Pretty sure it would have been better if I didn't feel like I was in such a rush. Then again, you can't pick and choose your circumstances all of the time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

brit, Ron R and Paul Turner like this.
  10. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

MMMonday, Nov23, 2020

Razor: Everready British 1912- Mfg 1936-65, excellent mid range and it delivered a beautiful shave this morning.
    Blade: Gem Personna SS PTFE (3) excellent blade, very sharp, great longevity & smooths out nicely when used + predictable.
    Soap: Razorock Lavender[​IMG]- excellent lather qualities with a masculine scent.(might be discontinued?)
    Brush: Yaqi timber wolf whiskers 24 mm synthetic- excellent lather creator with cloud like soft tips.
    Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep: cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave: Razorock King Louis Lavender with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
    Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers= [​IMG]Excellent shave with my Everready British 1912 with a coated Gem blade.
    [​IMG]

Droo78, brit and BigD like this.
  11. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

A nice match of Lavenders.

brit likes this.
  12. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Full Tabac Tuesday! The GameChanger .68 plate series was on deck.

Soap: Tabac Puck
    Razor: RazoRock GC .68 Series(Jaws, OC, and SB)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
    Blade: Kai (3)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
    Brush: Zenith Synthetic
    AS: Tabac
    ASB: Tabac
    EdC: Tabac

Just wet the brush, hit the dry puck, started some proto lather, and hit the bowl adding water as needed for what is the Tabac Goodness!!!!

Just a fantastic shave. I feel so good and smell so good it should be illegal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Droo78 and brit like this.
  13. brit

brit in a box

awesome razorock game changer shave and pics Mr.D..:cool:

BigD likes this.
  14. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Thank you, sir. It's a good razor and I enjoy it.

brit likes this.
  15. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Full Williams for Williams Wednesday! The GameChanger .84 plate series was on deck.

Soap: Tabac Puck
    Razor: RazoRock GC .84 Series(Jaws, OC, and SB)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
    Blade: Kai (4)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
    Brush: Zenith Boar
    AS: Williams Aqua Velva (Eur)
    ASB: Williams ASB (Eur)

Williams Wednesday, Baby!!! Need I say more. Just look at that lather.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

brit, Ron R and Droo78 like this.
  16. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

DE SOTD, WED, NOV25th 2020

Razor: Razorock German 37 slant-Mfg 2016> excellent mid range, very efficient, 2 pass with pickups works for me.
    Blade: Gillette Astra SP- excellent blade sharp & smooth with good longevity.
    Soap: Razorock Country side- mild scent with excellent lather qualities.
    Brush: Yaqi lucky dice 26 mm tuxedo knot- excellent lather creator with good backbone for a gentle scrub with cloud like tips.
    Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a clear dollop of Aloe Vera gel on the cleaned beard area.
    Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
    Post shave: Razorock XXX with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
    Results: CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers = [​IMG]Excellent shave with my RR German slant + Astra SP blade.
    [​IMG]

Droo78, brit and BigD like this.
  17. brit

brit in a box

awesome razorock shave and pic Ron..good morning..:cool:

Ron R likes this.
  18. BigD

BigD Well-Known Member

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone. It was Turkish Thursday for this Turkey Day! The GameChanger .84 plate series was the whisker mower this morning.

Soap: Derby Shave Puck
    Razor: RazoRock GC .84 Series(Jaws, OC, and SB)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Razor
    Blade: Kai (5)/Merkur Mustache and Eyebrow Blade (No Idea)
    Brush: The Shave Factory Turkish Boar
    AS/EdC: Marmara Barber No 1

Just a great shave. The lather was creamy and slick, as it should be. Just wonderful.

Now, everyone eat a lot of Turkey and good stuff. Give thanks, and thank everyone here for always making my day a lot better.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

brit, Paul Turner and Ron R like this.
  19. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

DE SOTD, Thur, NOV26th 2020

Razor: Gillette Fatboy E4- Mfg 1959 4th qtr- I really enjoy this razor because it reminds me of my days growing up with father.
    Blade: Gillette Astra SP (3) great blade, Sharp & smooth with reasonable longevity.
    Soap: Razorock Irish Countryside- nice mild scent with excellent creamy lather with excellent lather qualities.
    Brush: Yaqi tuxedo knot 24mm black marble handle [​IMG] - excellent brush for creating lather with cloud like soft tips.
    Pre shave: Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser + a dollop of clear Aloe Vera gel on cleaned beard area.
    Prep: Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG (5) + ATG (7) + Pickups (7)
    Post shave: Fine Fresh Vetiver with witch hazel + a dollop of Nivea balm.
    Results: CCS,DFS,BbS + no irritation + no weepers =[​IMG]excellent shave with my Gillette Fatboy, it never lets me down.
    [​IMG]

BigD and brit like this.
  20. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Thanks Gary, I missed your alert. Have a great day and many more!

brit likes this.