Recommendations for concealer for men?

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by alpath381, Jan 8, 2021.

1. alpath381

alpath381 New Member

Any brand of concealer for men that you guys would recommend? First-timer here so I did some research online and there's actually quite a few..so far I like war paint, stryx, and woak skin.

I don't want to spend a lot of money, and i like "manly" looking products. Just something simple to cover dark spots or when i get a pimple. Leaning towards Woak, but would like to hear recommendations if anyone has tried any brands. Thanks!

FlightMedic and brit like this.
  2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

[​IMG]

Just as effective and a mere fraction of the price. ;)

Clearly, I have no actual experience with concealer.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Edison Carter, wristwatchb and brit like this.
  3. brit

brit in a box

:happy102:

4. alpath381

alpath381 New Member

lmao..until i get mistaken for the KKK and get shot

brit likes this.
  5. brit

brit in a box

in fun of course..welcome..

richgem likes this.
  6. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

Or the unknown comic

brit likes this.
  7. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

For the younger crowd
    Google. Gong show bag on head
    You’ll see

jwr3265 and brit like this.
  8. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

[youtube]

brit likes this.
  9. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I honestly had no idea there was concealer for men. They aren't charging extra for it because it is for men are they? I'd find the cheapest that matches your skin tone and run with it.

We men also have the luxury of not having an expectation of having clear skin or being anything other than not-stinky. I'd take advantage of that double standard in a heartbeat.

FlightMedic, wristwatchb and brit like this.
  10. richgem

So.... no brown bag for you then?

battle.munky likes this.
  11. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

Seriously though I'd just go with whatever one you find in the make up section of any store that closest matches your skin tone. If it works that is all that matters.

battle.munky likes this.
  12. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Honestly, concealer is concealer. It needs to match you skin and provide good coverage. You may need to try some different ones to see which is best for you. Unfortunately, right now, tester cosmetics are not generally there for customers to try.

13. richgem

Idk, he could always grab a cheap sharpie and go with the football player look. :happy102:

14. Tedolph

Tedolph Well-Known Member

May I respectfully suggest that rather than concealing anything you address your skin issues directly. For many years while I was a young man I shaved with a Trac II razor and canned foam. I had chronic ingrown hairs on my neck and the occasional blemish. Moving to a so called "lift and cut" electric razor only gave me razor burn and skin bumps. After 20 years of that I switched to a disposable single edge and then eventually to a straight razor and quality shave soaps, hot towel treatments, alcohol based aftershaves, etc. Know what? From the day I did that, now many years ago, I have never had an ingrown hair, a blemish, razor burn, etc. and my skin looks ten years younger than my chronological age.

Unless you have a scar or something like that I would try treating your skin better before using a cover up.

Tedolph

alpath381 likes this.
  15. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Realtree or Mossy Oak. Both are equally effective. ;)

Tedolph likes this.