Reviews

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by DragonBoy, Feb 11, 2007.

1. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

We need reviews.. How are we gonna handle this.. a new part of the forum perhaps.. I think Rewievs are important and above all very helpful.. Post any thoughts and ideas here..

Happy Shaving Folks!!

2. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Reviews are coming soon. I need to set up a couple other features first, as it will make the review section go much smoother. (i'm workin on those this very moment)

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

as far as reviews are concerned, I'll be glad to help out any way I can. ;)

Jeff

4. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

5. 1 st class male

1 st class male New Member

Just an idea. I read the reviews on other sites and like it alot, but it is disapointing to not see a picture of the product in many instances. How about a way for antoher member to add a pic with any review that is up to read. In other words members without digital cameras can review a product and another member might even buy that product based on that review and can then add a pic.
    Just an idea:rolleyes:

6. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

I love it! Good thinking John... there have been a bunch of times I have wished I could add a picture and wasn't able to... :signs021 :signs107

7. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

The idea of adding a picture is super.. It really lifts a review when there is a picture.. Hope its do-able..

:signs107

8. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

In times like that what I simply did was because I know Jeff aint got a digital camera yet Id make the photo's for the product and email it to him where upon he would add it to the review thats one simple way of helping someone with a pic for a review.

then there is copy pasting a product pic from online vendors...

Im not sure about anyone being able to upload a picture to anyone elses review that would mean a completly different way of handling rights. that would mean you would need to have moderator powers. or atleast give out that part of rights to all members it aint that easy is what I figure.

Just send all Products to Lyrt and get great pics back..thats what I do. :rolleyes: