Running out of room!

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by DDuckyMark, Dec 8, 2015.

1. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

It's a turn of the century Chinese military mess kit knife. It was never issued and is an unground blade blank. It also has a set of bone chopsticks on the front side.

The pipes live with my shaving stuff because that is the only shelf that is completely mine. Besides they take similar care, keep dry, cool, away from natural light. Makes sense to me.

richgem likes this.
  2. DDuckyMark

I also like books not offered in e format. I seem to have a taste for out of print series as well so I hunt them down at thrift stores, used book stores and eBay. If they offered them in e format I would get them because it would be faster and easier. Sometimes it might even be cheaper. Spent quite a bit a few years back getting the last spellsinger book.

3. DDuckyMark

I liberated them from the kids when I noticed them full of paper scraps and cut up string. I had the idea when I dropped a razor and it fell in a hole of one of them. One of the only good things Ive had from the stirling.

4. rbtek1

rbtek1 Active Member

That's more product than my local shave shop has. WOW!!

5. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I added a recessed wall cabinet to help contain the growing pile of shaving accoutrement.
    Newly installed....room to grow!
    [​IMG]
    Regrettably, I've already managed to fill it to near-capacity already....:o
    Cramming and piling in more soaps, aftershaves & balms...
    [​IMG]

richgem likes this.
  6. DDuckyMark

If I owned my place Im sure I would have nice recessed cabinets all over.

7. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Very nice! I also like the mirror on the inside of the door. Clever and practical.

8. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

....and discreet!
    [​IMG]

richgem likes this.
  9. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Oh, I think you pretty much gave up on discreet storage when you got the Manhattan-apartment-sized medicine cabinet. :D

HolyRollah likes this.