Sad day. Old Spice After Hours BodyWash Was Discontinued.

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by DaltonGang, Jun 5, 2018.

1. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I just found out this has been discontinued. I have used it for many years, and like the scent. It is my wife's favorite too, on me. It doesn't dry my skin out, or irritate my skin.
    I've been looking for it in the stores recently, and couldn't find it. I then went to the internet and saw it selling for.between $65-$89. Holy cow, something was up. I read up, and found they stopped making it, because of a lawsuit, with someone who had irritation with using it. . I looked at my stash, because I use to buy several at a time. I found three full containers. I told my wife, who said she really liked it, it was.her favorite on me, and then said, sell them. I don't think so.

Heljestrand23 and RyX like this.
  2. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

I am married to a similar woman.

DaltonGang likes this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

OS as a bodywash never appealed to me. I guess my mindset was always "Great as a deodorant and aftershave product-let it sgay that way. Having said that, I am forced to admit that as a teen, I used OS "Soap On A Rope", but as I see some of the shower soaps of today, it probably was similar to the "new" Lever 2000 or "new" Lifebuoy.

DaltonGang likes this.
  4. Dansco

Dansco Well-Known Member

If you think about it, you are going to have to learn to like something else. You might as well sell them and get to try 100 new bodywashes :cool:

DaltonGang and RyX like this.
  5. RyX

RyX DoH! Staff Member

I've spotted discontinued products at my local Big Lots store.
    This could be worth a short drive and a small investment...

DaltonGang likes this.
  6. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Paperboy

Article Team
    They did the same thing with hawkridge...luckily, krakenguard is a close enough substitute. I like body washes, but hate that 99% of them are some version of "fresh" or "fruity" scent. I like the rich cologne scents.

DaltonGang likes this.
  7. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I like Nivea men cool body wash.

DaltonGang likes this.