Schick Injector MEGA sale, type I, J, L and M's, Atra handle.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MTgrayling, Jul 13, 2009.

1. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Atra handle: In excellent condition with a C-3 date code which would make it a 1982 vintage. $17.50 shipped $15.00
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Type I’s:

Black handle type I: This type I says Schick across the head and is in very good condition. It has a black plastic handle and what looks like a nickel plated head, it does have some gold color to it? The handle does have a few marks on it, but otherwise this is a very nice Injector. M34 code, $17.50 shipped $15.00 Withdrawn from sale
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Black handle type I: This type I also says Schick across the head and has “pat pending” underhead. This Injector has a nickel plated head that is very silver in color and is in excellent condition with only a small dark spot to the safety bar. $22.50 shipped $17.50 SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Schick Hydro-Magic type I: This type I has the Hydro-Magic lever underneath to help keep things clean inside the head. I’d say this razor is in good condition and is fully functional, it just has some scratches to the gold plated head. The Hydro-Magic lever does rattle a bit, but this is a common issue. $20 shipped $17.50
    [​IMG][​IMG]

White handle type I: This Injector says Schick Safety Razor on the gold plated head and is in very good condition with some scuffs to the head. P10 code, $15 shipped $12.50 Sale pending
    [​IMG][​IMG]

White handle type I: “Eversharp Schick” on the head and pat pending underneath this razor is in excellent condition. It has a few dark spots underhead and some light scuffing to the plating. $20 shipped $10.00
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Type J’s:

White handle type J: This nice Injector says “Schick Safety Razor” across the head and has a P41 code underneath. I would rate this razor as excellent+ condition with only a few light surface scuffs to the head. $25 shipped $22.50 SOLD; both white handle type J's sold as a pair for $32
    [​IMG][​IMG]

White handle type J: This razor has “Eversharp Schick” stamped on top of the head and pat pending underneath. I would say this Injector is in very good condition, but does show some wear, $17.50 shipped. $15.00 SOLD; both white handle type J's sold as a pair for $32
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Black handle type J: “Schick” on the top of the head and pat pending under, this Injector is nearly pristine and has a bright nickel plated head. Excellent+ to near mint condition. $27.50 shipped $25.00 SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Type L’s:

I came across a couple more type L Injectors in great condition.

#1 has “Schick” on the head and a M29 code underneath. Excellent condition, a few scuffs on the head and handle, $22.50 shipped. $20.00 SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG]

#2 also says “Schick” across the head, but looks to have a M28 code on the bottom. Also in stunning condition I’d take $27.50 shipped. $25.00 SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Type M’s:

I’ve had a chance to upgrade my Adjustable Injector collection so these leftovers must go.

Schick Protector: This Adjustable Injector is the “Protector” model which has a switch underhead that when flipped up will position the safety bar to protect the blade from accidental contact. Perfect for traveling. I can’t really find any flaws on this one. $40 shipped. SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Schick Protector: This protector is in good condition and is fully functional. It will have some brassing in the trouble spot underhead and scuffs to then head and handle, but should shave wonderfully. $20 shipped SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Schick Dial: This adjustable is in excellent+ condition. Pat Pend and M26 code, $35 shipped SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Schick Adjustable: Aside from a small mark on the top of the razor head this adjustable Injector is in excellent condition. Pat Pend and M19 code. $30 shipped
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Schick Adjustable: This Adjustable Injector is in excellent+ condition and shows very little wear. Pat Pend and M20 codes, $35 shipped SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Fine print: Please send an email to the link in my signature if you are interested in one, or more, of these Injectors or want additional pictures, etc.. Paypal, checks or postal Money Orders all accepted. Shipping in a padded envelope included for the USA or Canada. International shipping will be a bit more, usually only a few dollars. Please let me know if you'd prefer the razor(s) be shipped in a box, let's say an additional $1.50 on the listed price. Since it's easier to ship stuff together buy 2 and take $2.00 off the total price, buy 3 take $4.00 off, etc..

2. Adeptus_Minor

Adeptus_Minor Active Member

Darnit, Chris... you would have to do this when I'm under self-imposed RAD ban.
    Shaving with my E-type has made me want to try a later model... :ashamed001

3. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

I'll be out of town fishing for a few days and hope to be back late Friday so if anyone buys one of these razors I'll ship Saturday morning. Thanks!

4. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

I'm baaack. I made a few friends and saw some gorgeous scenery. I do love Montana!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and *bump*

5. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

*Bump* with some lowered prices.

6. PhilNH5

PhilNH5 Member

Wow, beautiful pics of the fishing.
    I take it you were fly fishing. All of the fish are being held in the water - catch n release?

I love fly fishing. To me a trout lightly breaded and fried in butter, seasoned only with salt and pepper is heaven.

Phil

7. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

8. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Yes I was fly fishing and all the fish were released, good thing too since I am positive I caught the same fish on 2 different trips to that place. I only rarely keep fish that are of a size that I can manage on a plate, those fish would have been 4 or 5 meals for me.

I eat fish so infrequently that it's a treat for me.

before:
    [​IMG]

dinner:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Baked Trout is where it's at for me though. Some lemon, a few sweet onion rings, some butter and sliced Almonds. Serve with a Wild Rice pilaf and something green like Asparagus or Broccoli.

9. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

Looks likes some damn fine vittles thar Chris!! I see a little sourmash there for washin it down?!

Yum!

10. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Ha, the Maker's Mark was for cooking inspiration. :D Just to show how few fish I keep that was the last one I cooked and it was in May '08.

11. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Bump. Still some nice Injectors left.

12. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

I don't get it. Those all metal ATRAs usually go for over 30.00 on the Bay. Maybe you should go to the dark side Chris?

13. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

I figured someone here may be able to use some of this stuff. I'm in no real hurry. I tried to price these razors, and the Atra handle, fairly.

14. boyextraordinare

boyextraordinare New Member

Wow, impressive Injector collection!

15. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

16. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

How much for the trout? I haven't had fresh trout in so long!!!

17. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

I'll cook up one for you if you ever get out here, but if you wanted to catch your own...

...For non residents to Montana a fishing license is $15 for two consecutive days, $43.50 for 10 consecutive days, or $60 for the season running March 1 to February 28. A $10 conservation license is a prerequisite, but only needs to be bought once a season for those 15-62 years of age. A silly $5 warmwater game fish stamp is needed to posses any warm water fish.

18. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Don't make it up to Montana much anymore.

My brother is an avid fly fisherman. He does catch and release only. After losing my father's fly rod, he built his own, lost that, and now is on his third. He lives in Salt Lake City - he's talked about fishing the Green River before, but I don't know where else he has gone. He lived a short while in Kalamazoo, MI, only a half day drive from me, and we went to visit him, but our son ended up with a hook in his finger, from all my brother's fly tying material. Luckily not too deep!

19. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Your brother and rods sounds like me and nets! I've lost two this year. :( I bet you could find a few dozen hooks in my carpet as well.

20. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

*bump*

Still some nice Type I's, J's a L, a couple adjustables and the Atra handle