Secret Santa 2017

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by macaronus, Oct 21, 2017.

1. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Let us know how you like it

2. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

It's on deck for tomorrow morning!

3. mrchick

Santa was very good to me! Jayaruh #235 arrived and it’s a beauty!
    Thank you Santa![​IMG]

4. dustmite

That's a beauty! The markings remind me of the 50's "Atomic Age" symbols. Enjoy your shave of tomorrow, today!

macaronus, Douglas Carey and mrchick like this.
  5. mrchick

Love it! I’ll try it out tomorrow

capsfanx, Douglas Carey and dustmite like this.
  6. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Sweeeet, I really enjoy that soap and scent.

7. dustmite

I used the Crowne & Crane set this morning. The soap almost seemed to explode into lather as my brush got close, no effort needed! After loading, and a few extra drops of water, I was treated to a rich, slick lather that filled the bathroom with the wonderful aroma of pipe tobacco. Two passes of honest shaving, and a third just to use up more of the soap, and I was left BBS and happy. After my alum, I used a small dab of the balm. Not at all greasy, and my skin feels perfectly moisturized and smooth. There's a nice, subdued aroma left over, not at all overpowering, and I feel no need to wear any cologne. A wonderful shaving experience all in all! Thanks again, Santa! It's going to be a great year to shave!

8. mrchick

Sounds nice. Sounds like I have a new addition to my wish list.

9. Stu929

Stu929 Well-Known Member

Super excited! My Secret Santa gift showed up. I opened it as the notification from ups made me think it was perishable...oops

Either way I'm excited. It's a Dirty South Stirling soap and after shave based on fierce which I was trying to track down already. Even better I crack it open and the wife says "I like it!" Which is a bonus.

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

macaronus, capsfanx, Drygulch and 8 others like this.
  10. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

I got a box yesterday from Santa. The guy really went to work this year.

[​IMG]

Bay Rum soap from Catie’s which hit two requests on my list, and smells great. A bitter orange scent from TFS which was also on my “to try” list, Sandalwood bath soap from IB, and a bottle of Wild Moss from Skin Bracer. That was made even more cool because it received spousal approval, which is far from guaranteed.

On a sadder note, there was also a really pretty lather bowl included, which did not survive the journey. I feel almost sheepish for even mentioning it, but I can’t picture it, and I want Santa to know how much I appreciate it. It was both thoughtful and beautifully done. I don’t want to see anyone go to any additional expense or effort, because the rest of the box was more than I expected. Thanks a ton, and SOTD pic coming soon.

Enrico, macaronus, capsfanx and 7 others like this.
  11. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

The gift looks great. To bad about the bowl. If you post pictures of the broken bowl, someone could copy your photos and maybe it could be replaced.

12. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

The order I placed for my person was delayed a few days because of slow holiday shipping which has me a bit stressed, but should arrive to me Wednesday. I'll be rushing it out ASAP.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

13. mikewood

mikewood Well-Known Member

My order has been placed and should arrive by Friday.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drygulch, capsfanx, dustmite and 2 others like this.
  14. BaylorGator

BaylorGator MISTER Fancypants

Holy moly! Another gift from Santa showed up today from TSD containing a tub of Barber Shoppe (which smells really unique and unbelievably good right from the tub) and M-Bomb! Woohoo! Tomorrow’s soap has been pre-selected. Thanks, Santa!

15. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

TSD Barber Shoppe rocks. Love the soap and iced splash!

macaronus, mrchick and Drygulch like this.
  16. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

A parcel came today fore, at first I thought it was the gift I wanted Santa to pass on, but alas it was my gift from Santa!

I couldn't wait so I cut it open! It it I saw Santa gave me a tube of Proraso Blue (YES!!!), a tabac refill puck (YES!!!), a bottle of B&M Lime Lavender Sandalwood AS (smells amazing!!), and a Annuendo sample (edt). Thank you so much Santa! :D Thank you!

[​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Enrico, Keithmax, macaronus and 7 others like this.
  17. mrchick

I’m not sure how this happened, but I received a second box with a note from Santa today. I’m thrilled and surprised. The generosity around here never ceases to amaze me.
    This stuff smells great and I can’t wait to try it tomorrow.
    Thank you Santa!
    [​IMG]

18. COMPNOR

COMPNOR Well-Known Member

So my santa gift came last week. Thanks![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

lradke, capsfanx, macaronus and 10 others like this.
  19. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

My Secret Santa gift arrived! Two brand new tubs of Soap Commander. Love it - thank you Santa!

IMG_2025.JPG

lradke, macaronus, Keithmax and 9 others like this.
  20. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I received a package from a very generous Secret Santa!
    [​IMG]

Thank you and God bless you Santa!
    :santa

lradke, macaronus, Keithmax and 3 others like this.