semogue 1250 vs semogue 820

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by EzraCobb, Apr 28, 2017.

1. EzraCobb

EzraCobb Well-Known Member

The Semogue 820 boar brush has become my favorite brush. Its a little brush, has good back bone but not as stiff as the 830. The brush is also floppy and very soft!! now that it is totally broken in after several months, its jus amazing! Builds intense lather and feels so soft on my face, being floppy you can transform it to a lather paint brush. I recently aquired a semogue 1250, the handle is wood and just like the 1350. I test lathered this for a few weeks every night with a shampoo and i just started using it for live shave, i am delighted to find it feels the same as then 820 but with a longer handle. I recommend the 1250 for fans of the 830....

pics of 1250 and 820 ----->

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the 820====

[​IMG]

Jim99 and Primotenore like this.
  2. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

Zykris and GatorJoe like this.
  3. EzraCobb

EzraCobb Well-Known Member

oh yes, i have read this already and have it bookmarked, but breakin it in and using it lets u feel the difference between them, very cool how they all have there own special characteristics and feel.... semogues are just the best for the price

PLANofMAN and Zykris like this.
  4. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Nice write up. I have both of those brushes and the 820 quickly became my favorite brush.