SER Trial Pass-Around

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by xChris, May 4, 2007.

1. xChris

xChris Member

Thanks for posting, Mike, good advice to include in this thread!

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

At the present time Chris will be unavailable for a short time that is all I can say at this time. He has ask me to keep track of any progress or questions that may arise in his absence.

So to recap, who has the kits and is there anyone else that may want to join in the straight razor trial pass around?

Let me know via PM or post your interest in this thread.

Thanks for your cooperation and your patience in this so noble of endeavors.

Raf

3. TOB9595

TOB9595 Member

It is from this very passaround that I have become a fan....atic of straight shaving.
    It is admirable that Chris does this and it was a treat to be able to use three blades and two strops...

Thanks for the experience

I hope youse guys who are thinking about straight shaving try this out...
    Think about it!!!
    Three razors...If you're gonna like straight shaving; at least one of these three will be good for you. You may dull the first blade because you stropped poorly...There's two more.. Wasn't that a blessing for me :) Hahahahaha
    Slow and easy does it with straight razor shaving.

4. xChris

xChris Member

Just wantd to let the community know that this pass around has been discontinued at this time (thread is no longer a "sticky" too).

It's been several months since anyone has had a kit out. It would seem that (for now anyway) everyone who wanted to try it has. Furthermore, I am having to look at reallocating my collection, and that affects this pass around too. Possibly in the future, I will again be able to open this offer up to new forum members.

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Thanks for letting us know, Chris.

And thanks for offering this great experience! (even though I didn't take advantage of your offer.) :thanks

6. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

+1 Thanks bro!!