Shameless plug for my new barber ...

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Dusty5150, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Dusty5150

Dusty5150 Well-Known Member

I REALLY want this guy to make it; he recently opened shop in my hometown, and there isn't a comparable barber anywhere close. Hopefully he'll be doing straight shaves soon if the battle with the city goes well :) crossin' my fingers. If you're in the area check him out. He's a super nice guy, awesome prices, awesome environment, overall awesome everything.

The following information copied from http://thebarbercentre.ca/site/?page_id=16

Barber Shop Name: Murphy’s Barber Shop​
    Owner: Sean Murphy​
    OBA member.

With the ever changing Hair Industry, its reassuring to know that quintessential young entrepreneur s such as Sean Murphy is one of the few who chooses to keep the torch lit for the Barber sector. Murphy has chosen to embrace the Barber Culture and pursue his entrepreneurial ambitions in an area where a traditional barber is greatly needed. What’s traditional? Murphy is the furthest thing from traditional; however his old school barber shop with that new school edge totally exemplifies tradition. From the Puniaud aftershave to the eclectic decor that adorns his 17 Main Street Barber Shop, Murphy is a breath of fresh air in a community that’s desperate for a professional cutting edge barber. It’s comforting to have such reputable individuals like Sean Murphy as ambassadors for the future of our sector- Thanks Sean, keep up the great job!​

IAmTheJody and GDCarrington like this.
  2. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Next time I'm out visiting my bro I'll keep him in mind. My brother is in Milton ... being from Alberta I don't think twice about a small commute. Plus the Ontario countryside around there is beautiful! (I love southern Ontario)

3. Shayne Redfearn

Shayne Redfearn Active Member

Im in cambridge, probably not even 45 mins from waterdown..i will be sure to check him out real soon :) thanks for the heads up