Shave - A - Buck.....order

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by badabing10, Dec 6, 2014.

1. badabing10

badabing10 Active Member

Ok, so i ordered a cadet through shave a buck and not received the item yet.

Order on 11/24

emailed twice and no answer.

hes based in NJ and I LIVE in NJ. why is it taking so long?

Steve

2. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

Have you received an order confirmation? Or a shipping notice? I don't know which service he uses, but I know USPS is delayed a bit because of the recent holidays.

It does sound a bit odd that your email got no response.

I hope it all works out for you soon.

3. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

I have heard from time to time that emails go unanswered from Shaveabuck.

I would give it at least another two or three days.

As JR asked, Have you received an order confirmation? Or a shipping notice?

How did you pay? Credit Card, PayPal using a Credit Card?

4. badabing10

badabing10 Active Member

i got email confirmation soon after I paid via PayPal, but nothing since, just getting a little worried cause I dont have tracking # and no one is answering me from the company.

5. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

He is a reputable vendor, sometimes in life things happen. He may be sick, a loved one could be sick. I know it can be frustrating not knowing what's going on. Give him a little longer, I'm sure you'll hear from Shave-A-Buck.

6. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

I placed an order on the same day and also haven't gotten it. But don't worry. Shaveabuck is a reputable company. Like most of these shave retailers, they're small, like a one or two person operation. If there's a life issue, things with the business suffer like @RaZorBurn123 said. Also, you don't always get a tracking #. Irritating? YES. Anything to worry about? Nope. You'll get your order, I'll get my order. Things will get taken care of.

RaZorBurn123 and LookingGlass like this.
  7. LookingGlass

LookingGlass Well-Known Member

:signs011: Joe always comes though.....just got to have patience at times.:rolleyes:

Ed

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  8. RaZorBurn123

He has Ladas blades really inexpensive, I'm thinking about placing an order.

9. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

You have a lot blades man =P

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  10. RaZorBurn123

You can never have enough.. :p

11. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

I've done business with Joe(shave-a-buck) many times and he has always come through. That said I've found the email on his web site isn't always the best or most dependable. Have you tried mailing him using your email instead of his web site email? I once had problems getting responses from him only to discover that for what ever reason his site email wasn't working correctly and delivering the mail I was sending him, but when I emailed him using my email everything went smoothly. :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    RaZorBurn123 and Mr. Shaverman like this.
  12. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

That is true =). But 600-800 is a number that's pretty near enough hahahaha

Mr. Shaverman likes this.
  13. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I order a cadet a few months ago and it took a week to get it but that is not too bad. He uses first class mail. I would like to add that the cadet is my best shaver and I have a few. ( it is the OC) I would buy there again

14. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

I used Shave A Buck recently. I was nonplussed by their customer service. I got my order, but that was it. Communication was nonexistent. You'll get your stuff, but it'll be a surprise.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    Shotwell and Mr. Shaverman like this.
  15. badabing10

badabing10 Active Member

i pray it comes soon =(

16. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

holiday
    I made one order of blades, soap, AS, and Cadets from shaveabuck...it all arrived like 7 business days later via USPS. Thanksgiving likely cost a couple shipping days in this scenario. Hang in there, I am sure it's probably on the way.

Troy M likes this.
  17. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Yup, pretty sure you guys are screwed.
    Those packages are looooong gone...never to be seen again.

Someone had to tell you. :)

Troy M likes this.
  18. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

Besides the aforementioned vendor shortcomings, USPS is already delayed a few days. I have sent several items Priority 2 day and three business days later, the packages have just left town.

19. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

I'm sure he'll send them on the day of his wedding.

Darkbulb likes this.
  20. LookingGlass

LookingGlass Well-Known Member

I sent Joe at Shave-A-Buck a cordial email explaining the concern folks are expressing about their orders recently placed. I asked him to make contact to let folks know their orders are received and being processed; to provide feedback. I mentioned his communication on order status would be greatly appreciated.

Hope this helps and folks receive all orders soon, or the status. My desire is that Joe will get back to us.

Ed