Shaving Creams Without Artificial Perfumes

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Engblom, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Engblom

Engblom Well-Known Member

I really, really hate perfumes. What do you consider to be the best shaving creams without artificial perfumes? Both shaving creams without scents and shaving creams containing real essential oils are okay to me. So far I have tried two brands: Speick (which I really like) and Kiss My Face (which I really dislike).

2. Steve56

Steve56 Hone Hoarder

Do you dislike scented creams or just those with fragrance (synthetic) oils?

Castle Forbes comes to mind as a naturally scented cream of excellent quality but the scents can be 'robust'.

Unscented, XPEC if you can find it, it's truly unscented, zip, nada, zilch.

Probably the best choice for something that's currently available is Truefitt and Hill Ultimate Comfort. It has a super light, barely discernable lavender scent though they describe it as an unscented cream for sensitive skin.

Acqua di Parma is another very light and pleasantly scented cream, but TBH I don't know what it's scented with. And it's ($$$).

Cheers, Steve

Engblom and Frijolero like this.
  3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I think Kiss My Face comes in an unscented version, if that helps.

Frijolero likes this.
  4. Engblom

Those with synthetic fragrance oils.

5. Engblom

I have tried Kiss My Face and I did not find it slick enough.

6. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I think the Proraso in the blue tube fits the bill. But if KMF was not slick enough you might be in trouble. I find them to be great creams.

Frijolero likes this.
  7. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    I still think your water to product ratio is off a bit.

Frijolero likes this.
  8. Engblom

Might be, but I experimented quite a bit. I have no problem in getting a good lather with real shaving soap or with Speick and Proraso shaving creams.

Frijolero and PLANofMAN like this.
  9. Spock

Spock Well-Known Member

I can also recommend the Pacific Shave Company All Natural Shave cream. It has a very light scent and to my knowledge they only use all natural ingredients. Depending on your location you can either get it online or at the local Target store.

10. Grick

Grick Active Member

TOBS lavender contains natural lavender oil only. Or try the Castle Forbes creams.