Short review: L'Occitane Plisson Brush

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Darkbulb, Oct 14, 2014.

1. KLF

KLF Doctorin

I see all this talk about the Plisson and I feel real envy for you guys. L'Occitane is selling this brush here for about 110$ . I don't get it.

2. ChiefShaver

ChiefShaver Well-Known Member

110$?! :eek:

Did you aked them why they want to have that much for it? That´s absolutely too much money....:eek:

3. KLF

KLF Doctorin

I have no idea why . I send them an email some time ago and the answer I got is that they have different price schemes for different countries...I guess I'll make it with my trusted Omegas :)

4. ChiefShaver

Or you can buy it in another country. Shipping costs included, i think it will be still cheaper as when you buy it in your local store or online. For mine i paid 30€.

5. KLF

KLF Doctorin

L'Occitane does not ship internationally. i didn't find it in any other place except their mall stores/online. If you know any website that sell it, let me know.

6. ChiefShaver

7. KLF

KLF Doctorin

8. ChiefShaver

Sorry...i will have a look for you. If i will find a site or anything i will let you know. :)

Slow Joe, Darkbulb and KLF like this.
  9. numerouno

numerouno Member

Very nice review. looking forward to try it sometime.

Darkbulb likes this.
  10. macintoshBR

macintoshBR Active Member

In Brazil it also costs $100. It was the first brush I came across when I started wetshaving, but I couldn't afford that much. I recently purchased it in the US for $30. I have average-sized hands and find the handle to provide a good fit. IMHO, this is the best value brush currently available. It uses little product, creates a rich, creamy lather, has no problems hogging the lather and is soft as cotton on the face.

Darkbulb likes this.