Shout Out for the Wee Scot

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Redrock, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

This is an excellent little brush that does not get a lot of attention. The knot is a very nice Simpson Best Badger knot. Good with soaps and creams. Although small, it will hold lather for a 2-pass with touch-up.

WeeScot.JPG

Enrico, Jorvaljr, brit and 8 others like this.
  2. Rev579

Rev579 Well-Known Member

Recognized internally by the "Simpson Family" as one of the 3 best brushes they make and sell. The Duke is another of the 3...

Enrico, brit and Jrdelgado like this.
  3. Sparrow

Sparrow Well-Known Member

I have one of those...might use it tomorrow:D

Enrico and Jrdelgado like this.
  4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Shout Out for the Wee Scot

Did someone mention @Billyfergie ??? :happy068:

Enrico, Billyfergie and Jrdelgado like this.
  5. RyX

RyX DoH!

I picked up a Caswell & Massey pure badger travel brush. It's like having an old Craftsman tool - Sears doesn't "make" anything, they contract out. C & M has products branded that fit their products line. Being a vintage rather than a current brush I've yet to pin down just who made it. Kind of looks like a Wee Scot, and it does lather well for a tiny little thing.
    Caswell Massey travel badger.gif

Enrico, brit and GatorJoe like this.
  6. Frijolero

Frijolero Well-Known Member

They don't even do that these days...:(

RyX and brit like this.
  7. RyX

RyX DoH!

(Apologies for the hijack)
    Went into Lowes Home Improvement store for supplies to repair a leaky roof. Got lumber, plywood, felt, roll roofing, tar and nails. All good? Thought I'd grab a fresh 16 foot Stanley tape measure. Nope, no Stanley tools on the shelf. All replaced with Craftsman stuff. I may shop Home Depot next project.

BigMark83, brit and Enrico like this.