Skin Bracer "Cool Spice"

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Masonjarjar, Jul 9, 2008.

1. jamesvient

jamesvient New Member

Wanting to buy skin bracer cool spice

Thank for the Help everyone.

Again, If anyone can buy Skin Bracer Cool Spice and as many as they can, I will pay for the shipping and some additional profit. If you are out side of the US, thats ok to. I will still buy it. Just keep the reciept for how much it cost and I will pay you that plus more!

2. jfever311

jfever311 Active Member

3. Tommy_C

Tommy_C New Member

4. Htownmmm

Htownmmm Member

Cool Spice is all that and a bag of chips!:happy108

marty

5. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

gosh...................I sure hope I like it.
    6 bottles is A lot to go through :drool

6. jfever311

jfever311 Active Member

So lets say I really freakin' like this Cool Spice (I REALLY, REALLY DO!!!). And lets say I agree that it is basically a mentholated "Old Spice" scent. How much menthol crystal would a guy add to a bottle of OS splash to mimic the effect? Would a little glycerine be okay to give it just a little moisturizing quality?

7. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

People are buying these 6 packs. I expect there to be at least a bottle or two on the B/S/T forum soon. I'll snag one then. ;)

8. JimR

JimR Active Member

Maaan....I'd never even heard of the stuff and I want one now!

9. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Just ordered 4 bottles via the ebay link. I'm going to test this one against some Mentholated Shulton's Old Spice that I'll order from Jo on my next order from TSD.

I'm so weak. :(

10. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

i stocked up on 6 of the glass bottles. i also grabbed 2 7oz. glass bottles of the cooling blue.

11. rafikz

rafikz Member

Canada...Canada....Canada...

Again :D

12. Tommy_C

Tommy_C New Member

I had to see what all the hubub was about, so I just ordered two bottles of the Cool Spice from the ebay link.

I've always been a huge fan of the original green Skin Bracer, but now I'm also intrigued by the Cooling Blue version. I've read mixed reviews of it though.

So what's the general consensus? Is the blue Skin Bracer worth picking up a bottle or two?

13. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

yes.

blue = awesome.

14. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

This is my all time favorite AS.

15. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Im calling it a combo of Old Spice and Floid......................just sayin ;)

Itsa good thing

16. alabamalawyer

alabamalawyer Member

The blue is a more modern scent along the lines of an aquatic scent. It is nice and the scent is rather fleeting (compared with the original and the Cool Spice). It is nice but doesn't seem to have the same menthol kick as the original or Cool Spice.

The Cool Spice is great!!! The scent is very traditional, barbershop and the description as mentholated Old Spice is very accurate. The Cool Spice is definitely worth trying out.

17. Tommy_C

Tommy_C New Member

I actually used the Cool Spice for the first time, yesterday. I don't necessarily know if I'll buy any more than the two bottles I got, but I do like it.

18. Ramaniac

Ramaniac Member

You can get cool spice in glass bottles off eBay...new.