So, we had a rainshower today

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by geogaga, Jul 18, 2010.

1. geogaga

geogaga Member

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

That is a beautiful thing My Brother. Across the miles, on our Great Big Blue Marble..Mother Nature is the same; she transcends continents, religions, politics, and beliefs. Regardless of color, age, race and creed, our Mother Earth treats us all the same.

Thank You Alexey.

Perhaps all of us, or none of us will see your video the same as I do, but in my life, at this point in time, this video has re-energized me, it has breathed new life into my spirit and gives me hope for the future.

I have been transported 20 years back in time, when I was in the Navy. I was so surprised to see that people across the globe looked, felt, breathed and lived as I do.

3. geogaga

geogaga Member

My pleasure you liked it. Enjoy :)

Yeah, there's something very powerful and charming in the nature's acts. Once, I believe two years ago, I drew my motorcycle back home, it was a shiny day without a cloud. And suddenly it all became dark as night. It was a terrific storm. Lightning, thunder, devastating rain. I struggled the rain because it was shifting me sideways for a meter at a time.

4. geogaga

geogaga Member