SOLD FS: Gillette adjustable lot........

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by rollsshaver, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

SOLD

I have the following adjustables for sale as one lot.

F-1 FatBoy in very good condition. It has one very small blemish on the TTO knob and the 1, 9, and 7 are not fully black. Other than that, it is beautiful and shiny.

J-3 Slim in excellent condition. Nothing wrong with this one.

R-3 short handled Super in very good condition. The only thing wrong with this razor is the numbers are not fully painted. They are mostly black, but have little spots on each number that the paint is not dark like I would like it to be. Other than that, it is fantabulous!!

All three razors have been sanitized, homoginized, pasturized, and stuff.

As usual, I will include some blades to try out.

Price for these three is set at $70 shipped CONUS. PayPal only, no E-ckecks. Do the math guys, this comes out to $23 per razor, which is cheap as dirt considering the conditon of them and the particular razors you are getting.

PM if you want them.
    Post any questions in this thread.

And one more suprise for everyone. I got pictures!!!!!!! YAY!!!

Attached Files:

2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I am impressed with the pics Rolls.. Nice looking razors. I have a short handle Super that i used for most of 15 years to shave with. Before I got on here and the AD and SEAD kicked in hard. They shave great.

3. rollsshaver

heh........ My daughter in law took them for me. She has one of them little digital cameras. Thing takes pretty good pictures though. It is a Canon, I think.

4. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Nice offer Rolls. These won't last long.

5. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

me wanty...you got a lay-away plan by chance?
    other than that, I be SOL (and not my screenname :happy097)

6. rollsshaver

Bumperoony...

7. Yeah, this is a nice trio,

I'm sorta surprised to find it still available, seeing as how they're all desirable models in what looks to be nice shape. Heh, of course most members already have either used those before, or already own some. Really, if I didn't have each type myself, I'd be somewhat tempted.........well, enough of that.

I think the slim and short super will shave about the same (very good), but the fatboy will be unlike either of em. This would give a newer member a chance to try two of the most popular gillette adjustables. Maybe keep the slim or super, and definitely hang onto the fatboy. Sell the one you have left for $25, and you end up with two nice razors for under $50 total. Not a bad deal.

Heh, yeah, I'm always happy to enable others...........turn about is fair play.
    Martin

8. poonjaji

poonjaji New Member

PM sent (last night).

Thanks

9. rollsshaver

SOLD

Thank you again TSD...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.