SOLD - FS - Seiko Diver BFK (Big Frigging Kinetic) SKA369

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by jwr3265, Jul 31, 2018.

1. jwr3265

jwr3265 Well-Known Member

Hate to let this one go, but saving for another I desire...

I have owned this for less than a year. It's in very good condition. The only marks are very fine desk diving marks on the bracelet bottom. Other than that it's near perfect. Charged for 6 months currently. All original packaging and manuals included, hang tag as well. Sized for my 7 1/4" wrist, extra link and pin/collar included.

CONUS only. Shipping included and insurance. Low-ball offers will be quietly ignored.

$210.00

Pics - https://photos.app.goo.gl/Bp57buyLinHt4n3G7

Specs:

Seiko Prospex Kinetic Dive Watch with Power Reserve Indicator #SKA371

The Seiko Prospex SKA371 Kinetic dive watch comes with a black dial with LumiBrite luminous hands and hour markers. It has 42.5mm diameter case, a date window, and a black diver-style bezel with a luminous PIP at the 60-minute mark. The watch is powered by a Caliber 5M62 kinetic powered quartz movement that recharges its battery with the movement of your wrist. It has up to a 6 month power reserve that you can check with the push-button located at 2:00 on the side of the case. It comes with a solid-link bracelet with a push-button deployant clasp with safety catch. 200 meter water resistance. Screw-down crown and case back.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Watch Features:

• Movement: 5M62 Kinetic Quartz (battery powered)
    • Case: Stainless steel, 42.5mm diameter x 14mm thick
    • Back: Screw-in
    • Crystal: Hardlex
    • Band: Stainless steel bracelet, deployant clasp
    • Water Resistant: 200 meters

Price lowered to $185!!!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    DaltonGang, Jorvaljr and RyX like this.