SoS: December 2020

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by celestino, Nov 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlfredoT

AlfredoT Well-Known Member

Thank you, Matt!
    It's sort of embarrassing to receive compliments...

I had a very peaceful evening: short though!
    The movie I planned to watch was on an USB pen, so I can watch ir whenever i want.

I found out there was a film with actors i like very much: Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Michelle Pfeiffer, attractive, sophisticated yet able to cover roles which are not sophisticated at all, as in The Family where she flanks a great Bob De Niro and younger high level actors.
    The director was Tim Burton whose wicked sense of humor ( as in Mars Attacks!) I love.

So I decided for this vampire movie. I hate vampire movies/series which are obessing all Italians in these months.

My neighbors were away and it was the most peaceful place on earth! So, your wishes worked.
    But I got sleepy and interrupted so watch that film: I'll catch up!

If you get disturbed in the middle of the woosùds it means there is no escape from neigbors.
    I've been raised as a Catholic and know that Hell exists and God proves it to us by giving us neighbors!

You wished me a peaceful evening but wishes were very powerful and my last night was... perfect!
    Cooked myself a delicious dish with a great wine and watched half a perfect film!

I never watched X Files too much: I am not a fan of serious sci-fi and never heard of the series Millennium: I do not know if they sent it. I simply never heard of them.
    But I do not know, as well, who are the most famous athletes and rock bands and in the world, so... I am not the best reference aroud about what is trendy!

The ouroboro thing is curious, indeed!

And, fireworks aside, I hope your last year's night has been a pleasant one!

2. AlfredoT

AlfredoT Well-Known Member

Thank you Gary and best wishes to you too! :eatdrink047:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.