SoS: June 13, 2016 - June 19, 2016

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by crackstar, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCoxSTL

NCoxSTL AAACK!

Yeah I'm looking for more right now too. So far two Walgreens, no VDH Deluxe. One has the Select and neither had the smaller shave kit with Deluxe, green bowl and boar brush. I would happily get that since I can use another bowl and my VDH boar is a great cheap brush so I wouldn't mind having a backup.

clint64 and ob1page like this.
  2. John Ruschmeyer

John Ruschmeyer Well-Known Member

Interesting, I've never seen the Select around here in NJ. Is that the same as the Glycerine soap?

I hear you on the bowl and brush. That was my first brush and I am still very happy with it (though I do find myself considering picking up a synthetic). I really should get another puck of Deluxe; my bowl has been pretty lonely since I moved the Williams to a covered container.

clint64, NCoxSTL and ob1page like this.
  3. ob1page

ob1page Frozen in Phoenix

Walgreens will order in anything on their webpage or that another store stocks. That it how I got my bottle of Florida Water. They will send it straight to the store and they don't charge for shipping. Just ask a manager. You do have to prepay before they'll order though.

NCoxSTL likes this.
  4. celestino

celestino Friendly Neighborhood Wetshaver

Thank you, gentlemen! :)

Thanks, Mark and I am really enjoying the OneBlade. It is mild, but very effective! The only thing I don't like about it is the handle. It isn't very ergonomic, for me. However, I may have to invest in this shaver as this one is just a loan from a friend. :)

clint64 and ram57 like this.
  5. celestino

celestino Friendly Neighborhood Wetshaver

No. I have not. This is a loaner from a friend! However, I may need to as I am finding this to be an excellent shaver and it is the only SE razor that has allowed me to use the Gem blades without them tucking like crazy. :)

clint64 likes this.
  6. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

Let's wrap this week and start the fun for a new week. Link above is the new thread! Hope everyone has a great week!

120inna55, clint64 and ob1page like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.