Speick AS scent?

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Hodge, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

Hey does Speick aftershave smell like the shave stick soap. The soap stick smells fantastic in my opinion.

2. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I would say yes. I have both the stick and a sample of the aftershave. it has good ingredients but the scent only lasted a few min on me. I love the scent but I understand that an aftershave isn't suppost to last as long as a cologne.

Hodge likes this.
  3. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I have been curious about the scent of the Speick Sport

4. bigjustin

bigjustin Member

I prefer the active over the original. I actually use the active and finish with the original balm in the winter. Both scents mix well in my opinion. Kinda medicine type smell with a twist...

5. Skinny Rogers

Skinny Rogers Well-Known Member

I'm the opposite on longevity. To me it lingers for the better part of the day. The scent to me starts very citrus based then I start to get some fern or herbal note. It's an absolute winner for me as the healing properties r out of this world. I have yet to try the shave soap so I can't comment there.

Hodge likes this.
  6. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I have the cologne. It is like the SS but a bit sweeter. It lasts most if not all of the day. I don't think you'll dislike the AS if you like the SS and it is even close to the cologne.

Jerry Carrick and Hodge like this.
  7. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

8. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

Didnt even know they have a cologne. Thanks for the info.

9. Weeper Warrior

Weeper Warrior Well-Known Member

They make two colognes, Speick and Speick Men, Speick Men is closest to the AS/Shave stick scent.

battle.munky likes this.
  10. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I have the regular cologne I think. I'll check and report back if different.

11. I have the original scent.....If you like the shave stick.......you will probably like the aftershave - I also have the cologne & balm. The cologne is different than the aftershave, complementary....and good ....just not quite the same.

12. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

Thanks, now just have find where to buy it. Italian Barber is sold out and the other sites ive checked dont carry iy.

13. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout The Smart Bunny

I think you may find the EDT a closer match to the after shave.