SSLSTudio...

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Will, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Will

Will Nevermind

Website is NA for now because he dose not have one but he has a product listing ready to view. Just PM the man and you can get what you want, if he has it. :D

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Rene is a great vendor.

He carries several products that I haven't seen anywhere else.

I find his customer service to be excellent.

3. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

René is the Man. If he doesnt have what you need, hell try to find it for you.. Great service, fast shipping (if one can make up ones mind).
    I gave him a 9 at range since he dont carry any brushes (Sorry Bro!) Otherwise his product range is a 10.

4. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

simply the best!

I never met a vendor I could say I liked until I met Rene. Maybe I sound biased because he and I are very close friends, but I find his product knowledge, service and product range are fantastic. He can give some of the so called "big names" a run for their money. I'll push as much business his way as I can.

Jeff

5. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Agreed!

Rene is great people. He'll hook you up and treat you right.

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Unfortunately, the "Customer Service" only goes up to 10.......he deserves much, much more than that :D

Rene is a great guy, with a range of hard-to-get stuff, and is more than willing to help us shavers in the US get them.

The first time I did business with him, I bought over 300 blades, which I am still working my way through. It felt good to buy from him....is that possible? :confused: For some reason, I felt comfortable with Rene from the get-go and still am.

It can take a little while to get stuff overseas (only the Post Office can be blamed in this regard), but its always 100% worth the wait.

Top notch across the board :happy088

7. crackstar

Rene is a delicious guy, I'd do anything to promote and encourage his business. I'm not worthy of his generosity.

8. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    :eek: :confused: Say what?

Rene is an awesome vendor. Fast, friendly service. Quick shipping, too.

9. crackstar

JoAnna, pardon my weird English, but truthfully, it's not as fluent as my French. It's an expression we francophones use to express affection to a dear and close friend.

10. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

If yur lookin for sumpin, check with Rene, a true gentleman. Great service!