Super Iridium Blades

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by lindyhopper66, Mar 20, 2012.

1. lindyhopper66

lindyhopper66 Well-Known Member

2. awake2shave

awake2shave Crazy Sharp Melon Baller

yes i have noticed that aswell lol i bought all his polsilvers i beleave

3. lindyhopper66

I found Polsilvers, easily enough through regular online shaving supply stores for around $6.50 a pack in US and 4.99 euro in Europe. I got a pack for less a month ago. There is a guy on ecrater who seems to be selling Polsilver and SuperIridium. He says he will have stock again in April. He was selling them by the 100.

4. lindyhopper66

5. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

I just finished using my first blade of these. They're the real deal. In fine SI fashion, the blades come with enough wax dots to make a candle. The first blade I used had wax all the way out to the cutting edge of the blade. Great blades and my favorite, just wish they'd ease up on the wax.

Slipperyjoe likes this.
  6. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

At a buck a blade, I'll pass. I can get Feather blades - widely considered the best blade on the market - for 27 cents a blade and to me, they are much better. YMMV of course.

7. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

These that I'm posting about are 39c per blade and last a good bit longer that the Feathers.

8. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

I was referring to the OP's original post saying $4.99 for a 5-blade pack of SI blades. Sorry for the confusion.

9. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

That's really funny the way you put it Cyanide..enough wax to make a candle lol ..:happy102:

CyanideMetal likes this.
  10. awake2shave

awake2shave Crazy Sharp Melon Baller

I got my blades from this ebay seller 4 times but they were auctions of 5 irridium and 5 polsilver NOS won them for 2- 5 dollars so for the pricce i paid it thought it was worth now that ive tried them I know I will set them aside for special occasions I also got my 64 blade sampler sor 7 bucks and there was 14 kinds of blades , since then he has changed what blades hes selling with the sets