Susie's Bubbles

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by NoobShaver, May 23, 2008.

1. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

I bought some custom soaps from Susie a week ago and I am pleased to report that the entire transaction went well, from start to finish.

I requested a custom shave soap with two oil bases: shea butter and goat milk. Susie responded quickly and didn't charge me extra for my special request. I received the order less than a week after putting in payment. I forget the exact timeframe, but it was faster than I had expected.

I used the soap for the first time today, and it was a wonderful experience. I'll extol the virtues of her soaps in a separate review in the "soaps" section. The point, though, is that her products are excellent. Add the reasonable price (shipping and all) to the quality of the soaps, and figure in the helpful customer service, and your calculations will show that you have a quality vendor. You can find her site at: susiesbubbles.net

Susie only does soap- so if you're looking for anything else shop elsewhere. But if you want shaving soap or bath soap then you have found the right place.