The 2012 Voskhod DE Blade Group Buy

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by IAmTheJody, Jan 9, 2012.

1. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

Good point! I never included that in my Paypal payment. I'll watch this thread to see if I need to do anything about that.

2. 5Savages

I'm having second thoughts...that I should buy another card. Can I add a second one to my order?

3. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

Bad time of year for me on this. Thanks Jody this is a great thing you are doing again. I hope you do another this summer.

4. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in two please. Off to pay pal.
    Johnus.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  5. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

No worries, I figured it out. Thanks.

You can add as many as you'd like at any time you want, just visit the link again and go through the 'buy and checkout' process again. :)

6. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

I'll be down for two cards for now! Thanks Jody! Paypal complete.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  7. xCarbonSteelx

xCarbonSteelx Well-Known Member

I'm in for 1 USA card. Money sent.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  8. 5Savages

In for 1 more card for USA delivery (For a total of 2 cards)

IAmTheJody likes this.
  9. infabo

infabo New Member

As soon as I have enough credit on my paypal-account - I'm in:signs107:

IAmTheJody likes this.
  10. Mark1966

Mark1966 Well-Known Member

OK, I'm in for one (1) card - at this stage at least ;) I might need more here Down Under before we are done

Thanks HEAPS Jody!

EDIT: Down Under is, of course, Australia - but we don't want any confusion do we!!!!

macaronus and IAmTheJody like this.
  11. IAmTheJody

People are buying but not posting here in this thread. If you don't post here in this thread, I won't know you are a member of The Shave Den and I'll have to cancel your order. So be sure to post here in this thread how many cards you car claiming and what country you are in. Thanks!

12. Amadeus

Amadeus New Member

I am in for one card of 100 blades. Money is paid with paypal. Blades have to be shipped to Germany.

Best regards and thank you for that offer, Amadeus.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  13. wh1951

wh1951 New Member

I am in for one card of 100 blades. Money is paid with paypal. Blades have to be shipped Germany

Best regards and thank you,
    wh1951

IAmTheJody likes this.
  14. IAmTheJody

You copying Amadeus' post? I don't have any new payments. You sure you sent it?

15. Amadeus

Amadeus New Member

Hi, here is Amadeus again.
    I paid today with paypal the $12 also using my TSD name for the transaction and got answer from paypal that the money was paid. Look into you paypal account please. I am not wh1951. Don´t know why this member has to copy my post...:angry032:

Best regards,

Amadeus.

16. IAmTheJody

Yes, I have your payment. Thanks.

17. IAmTheJody

OK, now I understand. You paid earlier but didn't post here and now you're just following up. I got it. Thanks!

18. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

I just don't use enough DE blades to warrant this for myself but it sounds like you're offering quite a deal and service Jody. Well done sir. In a year or so if you do a SE group buy I may be in for that, but with 175+ SE blades I think I'm set for now.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  19. hdflame

hdflame Active Member

Thanks again Jody!
    Just sent you $50 via PayPal and I even remembered to include my username. :bounce015: I think this 500 plus the 500 I got on the first order should keep me in blades for a while.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  20. IAmTheJody

Alright.. that's one master case down, moving on to another... Even with 24,000 blades sold during the last group buy, there were a lot of people who missed out. So don't miss out this time!