The $9.00 Shea Moisture Shave : Ultimate Shave Brush

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Dridecker, May 16, 2010.

1. thatguyjeff

thatguyjeff New Member

Tried a few times through various links on this thread, the link via the link to the other thread, and some other ways.... not getting a hit on any shave brush at target.com

Not sure if I'm missing something totally obvious or not. If someone could post a direct link to the item or check stores in the MSP metro, that would be awesome.

2. azshaver

azshaver Member

How I wish one of my local stores would get this in. I check weekly, so far no luck.:mad:

3. AnarchoPhil

AnarchoPhil Member

I just picked up the last two that the local Target had. I'm going to take the one with the loose knot back tomorrow or Monday.

4. janboys

janboys New Member

I am still learning basics but saw this brush at my local Target and decided to get it to help the learning process. Looks like I made a good choice. thanks for the info. The more I get into learning about it all the more I am enjoying.

Smiles all!

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I've decided this is a mythical brush. A unicorn, if you will.

I have looked at Targets all over Virginia, I have looked at a Target in Indiana, I have looked at a Target in North Carolina. No brush! It's a hoax I tell ya! A hoax!

6. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

It is kinda weird how they flew off the shelves soon after Bill, allegedly, found and announced the first one.:laugh042

7. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I picked up 3 of them at my Target. If any of you are interested, PM me. I'm making a FS thread immediately after this post.

There are 3 more at that Target so if these sell I can get 3 more but when they are gone who knows?

8. Mynorx

Mynorx New Member

I have 2 targets no more than 3 miles away from my house and they both have about 6 brushes on the shelves

9. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Quick! Buy 'em all up! The Shavepocalypse is coming!

10. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

Agreed, I've looked at several Targets here in NE Texas, as well as Targets in Shreveport, LA; Ruston, LA; Jackson, MS; Mobile, AL (3)...nothing

11. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Must be a Yankee thing :happy097 :rofl

12. TxPhoto09

TxPhoto09 New Member

Yes.
    Yes.
    Yes.

I got mine last week and have shaved four times with it, each time with a different razor and different blade. It performed extremely well each time. I consider it slightly less scritchy than my Tweezerman.

Phil

13. Kojak

Kojak New Member

None to be found in Houston either.

14. remthewanderer

remthewanderer New Member

This brush is my current go to brush. After seeing this thread, I went to my local target and bought it right away. The shelf was stocked full of them. :D

15. NUMCKS

NUMCKS Well-Known Member

Nah, not in the Targets I've frequented in eastern Massachusetts either :(

16. TitanTTB

TitanTTB Well-Known Member

its not listed in the target search described on the first page anymore either.
    i wonder if they are dropping it from inventory.

17. Mynorx

Mynorx New Member

if anyone wants to get one send me a pm I will run down to the local target and get one for you. I will ship it out USPS. just pay the cost of the brush and shipping.

18. robxcarlson

robxcarlson New Member

That's a really nice offer!

It's a shame that target is only offering these regionally. I'd love to get my hands on one just to see it, but I won't go to the expense of requesting one to be shipped to me.

19. NUMCKS

NUMCKS Well-Known Member

You can order one from the Shea Moisture web site. Costs about $12 inclusive of shipping.

20. Kojak

Kojak New Member

Thanks for the input. I want one, but didn't want to put anyone out or through the trouble of acquiring it.