The Best Gillette Mach 3 Model

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by idan, Apr 2, 2022.

?

The Best Gillette Mach 3 Model

1. old mach 3

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. mach 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. mach 3 Turbo

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. idan

idan Active Member

Hello Gents!
    I think the MACH 3 is the most successful and best razor ever had
    but: There are several types of Gillette Mach 3
    -The old Mach 3 has 5 fins at the bottom and is more aggressive than the new Mach 3
    The older Mach 3 has a more Blade feel
    The old Mach 3 was on the market from 1998 to 2016-2017

* the new mach 3 - They then launched the improved Gillette Mach 3 with 10 fins at the bottom I personally less feel the blade on the skin when I shave with it and I think it is less effective (maybe I'm wrong), It has been launched to the market since 2017 until today.

Which Mach 3 do you like best in terms of close shave, comfort, no cuts, and longevity of the blade
    old mach 3 \ mach 3 \ mach 3 Turbo
    I attach some pictures

OLD MACH 3
    [​IMG]

"> [​IMG]

"> [​IMG]

MACH 3
    (Current production With 10 Fins in bottom)

[​IMG]
    3.jpg
    idan · Apr 2, 2022 at 12:55 AM

"> [​IMG]
    asds.jpg

"> [​IMG]

MACH 3 TURBO
    [​IMG]
    6546546.png

"> [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I used the Mach 3 for many years. When the Fusion came out, I gave that a try and didn't like it. I took it back for a refund. The cost of cartridges was getting out of hand for me. I had a beard back then and would only shave my neck and cheeks, so the blade lasted me about a month. After I retired in 2011, I turned to an Aristocrat that I picked up in an antique store. The rest is history. The only cartridge razor I have is an Atra, and it is just for display. I voted for the Old Mach 3 blades even though I have not used one for 10 years now.

idan and brit like this.
  3. brit

brit in a box

my wife still likes them..:)..but for the op..the older mach 3 were the last ones i used.-did the job.:eatdrink047:

idan likes this.
  4. DE Cartman

DE Cartman Well-Known Member

I've used them all and the best is the newest Mach 3 Turbo.

5. DE Cartman

DE Cartman Well-Known Member

What I didn't convey earlier is that these newest Mach 3 Turbo cartridge last longer. I get 20 two pass shaves on each cartridge. I've even got as many as 25 shaves out of one cartridge, but the performance starts to fall off quickly. The older cartridges didn't last as long. I have a very thick full beard too.