The Enoch Single Edge by Classic Shaving....

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Str8on2, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

Super smooth with the Schick was the Enoch. Had to take a quick looksy to make sure I installed one. But, still removed the whiskers effectively without a single issue. BBS in a glorious 3 passes with no buffing required. A real good shave truth be told. The Enoch has been a wonderful surprise so far. A great evening and shaves to all...

390D8DC7-C567-4C99-8E59-C42641A4DFA7.jpeg

2. brit

brit in a box

has anyone compared the enoch to a supply edge 2.0? just curious.my only injector is a canadian schick e2 which i like.curious about a modern one..

clint64 likes this.
  3. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

I love my Cobra Classic which is from an early run. Replacing it would be impossible so I have decided to jump in and ordered an Enoch. Now it just need to make its way across the Pacific.

wristwatchb, b1hart, clint64 and 4 others like this.
  4. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

January 4, 2020
    Enoch
    Feather Pro
    DK7
    SV Manna di Sicilia
    Shave Soap & Aftershave

[​IMG]

5. Str8on2

Now that was a feisty shave! Not intimidating but, I had to pay more attention and stay in tuned with the shave using the Enoch and Feather Pro Super combination. A wonderful 2 pass and slight touch up shave. Smooth, smooth finish that was nic and cut free. Just the tiniest bit of irritation on the chin and Sir Adam’s area from the touch ups. Gone though after the splash and a few minutes. Fabulous shave, period. Blade feel is certainly amped up in the Enoch with the Super but, still a comfortable shave as long as presence of mind is used knowing that the Super is a more aggressive blade with a bit more blade exposure. The Enoch works with any blade you throw at it and does it extremely well with each one. If you don’t have a Classic Cobra or King and want to experience what it would be like to shave with either one of those razors, the Enoch gets you pretty darn close to that experience. I have no reserves in recommending this razor to any wet shaving enthusiasts that desires to step into the Artist Club SE razor format. It delivers on all fronts on construction, quality and shave performance. A wonderful day and great shaves to all...

24C2C93E-BAD6-4AE7-B958-34C3775F00B4.jpeg

6. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

January 10th
    Razor: Occam's Enoch
    Blade: Schick Proline P30 (3)
    Brush: Heritage Collection Klenzo
    Pre-shave: PAA The Cube
    Soap: PAA Briar
    PAA Galactic witch hazel
    PAA unscented Star Jelly
    AS: PAA Briar

Good morning

[​IMG]

Primotenore and Str8on2 like this.
  7. Str8on2

Fabulous Shot!! :happy096:

jluc likes this.
  8. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Thank you, Gus!

Str8on2 likes this.
  9. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

January 11th
    Razor: Occam's Enoch
    Blade: Schick Proline P30 (4)
    Brush: Yaqi Purple Haze
    Pre-shave: PAA The Cube
    Soap: PAA Cavendish
    PAA Galactic witch hazel
    PAA unscented Star Jelly
    AS: PAA Cavendish

Good morning
    [​IMG]

clint64, Edison Carter and Str8on2 like this.
  10. Number six

Number six Well-Known Member

Just a note on my recent shave with the Enoch. Result was fantastic. Immediately I felt that it needed my full concentration, lots of blade feel. I was rewarded by only needing a minimal two pass shave, a tiny bit of touch up that left me BBS. Due to the very few strokes needed there was zero irritation.
    I did have to disassemble the razor completely to seat the blade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk