The Haul: April 2016

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by Halvor, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Marverel

Marverel Well-Known Member

You might actually have to get in line then ;) This soap seems to be quite popular

2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

It is. :happy088:

AGHisBBS, Robyflexx and mrchick like this.
  3. GatorJoe

GatorJoe Well-Known Member

Good for you! I'm now thinking of looking for a birth year razor. For me it would be a 1965 K4 if I go birth quarter as well. But I'd be looking for the right one. Patience.

AGHisBBS, RaZorBurn123 and ob1page like this.
  4. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I couldn't believe it either. If I find a razor I'm the wild they want $30 or $40 for a Tech or Krona, but he has found treasure a few times, like this one. There are a ton of vintage razors out there waiting to be found, just gotta be patient (which can be difficult sometimes).

AGHisBBS and ob1page like this.
  5. gregkw1

gregkw1 Well-Known Member

Sould of asked me. I have a H3 slim I just had replated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Spud and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  6. RaZorBurn123

I did lose out on a couple of bids for my Super Speed 62' I had a set limit that I was willing to pay, yes sir, patience. :)

7. RaZorBurn123

I received my order from IB. RazoRock XXX tallow, RazoRock three color Plissoft (beautiful brush) RazoRock XXX bath soap and my blue atomizer.

RyX, AGHisBBS, Jorvaljr and 5 others like this.
  8. Halvor

Halvor Well-Known Member

And guess who was first in line... Thanks again, Martin!

AGHisBBS likes this.
  9. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Those Razorock Plissoft brushes are getting some great reviews. Let us know your thoughts after you try it!

AGHisBBS, RaZorBurn123 and Robyflexx like this.
  10. RaZorBurn123

Fantastic brush! Plenty of backbone while still feeling like a cloud. You can not beat the value.
    image.jpeg

Jim99, Hodge, preidy and 5 others like this.
  11. baldone

baldone Member

Hi @swarden43 thanks for asking! Our new shaving cream is a blend of all natural ingredients scented with essential oils. It's organic, vegan, and yes, I've even tried some on toast :) Seriously, though, we started from the ground up and built a cream that goes on light and easy, but has maximum coverage, and our Head Shave was designed specifically for use on the large, sensitive area known as the scalp, the essential oils used in our Head Shave blend have a mixture of astringent properties to cool down the skin as well as EO's that have been shown to promote healing of irritated skin. The result is a product that you can use on your head every day. I'm currently on over 2 months of daily head shaving with no razor burn or irritation (I had originally set out to try it for 2 weeks). We designed our product to work its way into the scalp while the pores are open to heal and nourish, and finally, what I, personally, have been testing, is not washing the cream off after a shave, simply rubbing it off with a towel and then using the cream as an after shave balm, and it has worked fantastically well. Contact me if you're interested in a sample.

Robyflexx likes this.
  12. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Thanks for the reply. Still don't get why there has to be a difference with what you use on your face and what you use on your head. Why woundn't this be good for the face, as well? Guess you gotta be a head shaver to appreciate it. :)
    Thank you very much for the sample offer, but I don't shave my head.

mrchick likes this.