The Haul: August 15th - August 21st, 2011

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by Dridecker, Aug 15, 2011.

1. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

I'm still waiting for mine too. Some things I just want SWMBO to get me without prompting. I drop hints so one of these days I'm sure she'll pull the trigger. Congrats dude, I really hope it is worth the hype, I can't wait to find out myself though.

2. battle.munky

I agree!

Jake, those are both outstanding pieces sir. Any reputation following that TI? Good, bad, are you going to use it? :signs002:

3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I have used the TI and it is pretty effective and smooth! Had to try it out!

battle.munky and alpla444 like this.
  4. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

I saw that pic very very nice, glad it shaves well, Im getting a TI stratght next week i'll post pics when i get it.:)

battle.munky likes this.
  5. battle.munky

TI str8 is definately on my list of things to get. I've been a bit off on my str8s lately though. I'm determined to learn to hone first and have yet to buy hones. Since I'm having such good experiences with my DEs at this point, I'm holding off on my str8s for now. Still, it doesn't keep me from wanting a TI......that and a Filarmonica Doble Temple. Ok, enough! I can't afford (budget or schedule) to get back into it.......

Uh oh, I can feel the wanna wannas coming on.......

alpla444 likes this.
  6. Shawna

Shawna 1000 Music Tag Bonus Points Awarded!

In the mail for ME today was .....

The Lord L6!!

Jeff and I participated in the review of this razor and I thoroughly enjoyed the shave it gave. Loved the long handle, the knurling, and the weight. Plus, a shave with this razor kept me stubble free for TWO days!

Tomorrow ... it's a date ... me and the Lord L6! ;)

Dridecker likes this.
  7. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Happy Saturday From Florida!

Fantastic week of hauls Ya'll!

I grabbed two pucks of Beecham era Williams from Ebay for a buck, shipped! No skeeter be gone scent on these pucks!

DSC01629 (Custom).JPG

battle.munky, Asd and Dridecker like this.
  8. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Yeah i hear you there fella, I wanna try using a hone but budget and schedule thing, maybe this year but deffo next at the latest;), i sorta bought the TI blind it was in with a listing on ebay could only see it folded up but at £16 with a brush (old style scuttle) and shaving box not a problem, I either have a nice straight or expensive letter opener. lol.;)

battle.munky likes this.
  9. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Great hauls this week, y'all! Very good stuff! :)

10. ocharlas

ocharlas Well-Known Member

Got a bottle of AOS Pre Shave oil, lavender style. Big surprise (for me) item coming in next week - can't wait

11. tristen

tristen Member

Not exactly a shaving haul, but considering the content, I thought it might interest some people.
    There is some argument as to whether the topic is pre-Edison fantasy or steampunk fantasy, but regardless, it is fascinating :D DSCF7481.JPG

Asd likes this.