The Haul: August 20th - August 26th, 2007

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by PalmettoB, Aug 19, 2007.

1. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

Picked up a tub of T&H 1805 shave cream. This is the first T&H shave cream I have ever purchased. I received a sample of 1805 a while back and remembered how much I enjoyed. Picked it up at Nordstrom's. Finally have all the three T's in the shave closet.

2. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

2 4 oz jars of Chic Afrique Herbals Ori Shea Butter. I gave one to my wife.

3. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Order from Razor and Brush has been switched a bit. Giovanni was out of the razor that I presented, and he has sent me an upgrade for free. I have not paid one red cent for the razor, thsi is the price I like to pay for things. Attached is a photo of the new acquisition. Will be concentrating on my other favorite pastimes, reading political thriller litterature and watching the most exciting DVDs I can lay my hands on. I have Vince Flynn's Consent to Kill and David Hagberg's High Flight at the moment as well as DVDs called Hostel and Acts of Death coming up.

Attached Files:

• 828.jpg
      828.jpg
      File size:
      19 KB
      Views:
  4. Padron

Padron Active Member

Very nice Rich, that looks Sweet!! :D

5. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

6. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Now thats a nice pic..

7. peacefrog

peacefrog Jet Setter

Joe, what brush is that?

8. Will

Will Nevermind

Bob,

Muehle Pinsel Pure Badger, 22 knot (ish).

9. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Yep (almost), they call it a "Best" Badger, though it seems like a pure to me....I would imagine it will soften up with use though. Perhaps they just don't dye any of their badger hair.

Its a 21mm knot

Link:

http://www.muehle-pinsel.de/shop/en/shaving_brushes/modern/badger_shaving_brush/1_25_1_62.html

I got mine locally, at Merz Apothecary in downtown Chicago. $30 USD

This is actually my new favorite brush....it works very well, soaks up H20 like a champ, lathers like a racehorse, preps the whiskers nice and makes 'em stand up stout, and the handle is extremely ergonomic.

The only problem is that it doesn't hang straight in the muehle-pinsel stand I have :confused: