The Haul: August 8th - August 14th, 2011

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by PalmettoB, Aug 7, 2011.

1. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

Thanks Jeff. It is always a pleasure.

They look good together. You've been enjoying the first one so much, that I figured you should have a matching set.

Enjoy them.

2. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

DSCF1015 (640x345).jpg

Ebay $20 special, Solingen made for Wilkes Barre Barber Supply, reads JDL Sterling . Bought it Sunday, got it today and ignored life this afternoon and dremeled it shiny. I want to try my hand at honing this one , Glen has a good video using just a Norton 4-8 to do it and I ordered my slurry stone to try my hand.

Asd, alpla444 and IAmTheJody like this.
  3. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

wow Jef they are so beautiful. Those are wonderful looking handles. I am usually not one for handles that look like that or that are two solid colors. But DAMN is all I can say :)

4. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I received an Alum block and SE blades from Jeff and a pack DE blades from Aaron.

Thanks guys.

5. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

I sort of got some tabac shave cream today, (the postie turned up while i was out now i have to go to the sorting office to collect:() I was really looking forward to trying it aswell.

Thats a really nice razor there hanzo

6. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

Thanks. I like the fragrance of Tabac products,a masculine scent yet has a surprising floral part, never the tried the cream but the soap is nice to use.

7. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

The Tabac cream has a slightly different scent than the soap, and is yellow!

8. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Well, I finally broke down and got an Edwin Jagger De89lbl Chrome Double Edge Safety Razor Lined through Amazon. I had some Amazon dollars available so this was what I chose.
    I will get to test it tomorrow morning.

[​IMG]

9. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Might want to go ahead and apologize and say bye to the rest of your razors for a while :). I like mine......a lot :ashamed001:

alpla444 and stingraysrock like this.
  10. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

The EJDE89L is among the best razors I use. I expect you will like it as well!

11. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

I have one on my christmas list, cant wait as ive seen all the good vibes about it on this site. ohhhh it does look good. nice buy;)

12. wyatt46

wyatt46 Well-Known Member

Some nice stuff Hanzo, Will look good in your Den

13. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

Thanks Wyatt, good to see you back in " the haul".