The Haul: December 19th - December 25th, 2011

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by IAmTheJody, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

That is outstanding. You cannot replace a good woman. We celebrate #30 this coming July.

swarden43 and GDCarrington like this.
  2. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Both you guys must be the best together to generate such a beautiful sentiment realized in such a perfect and lasting way....Just beautiful....Congratulations to both of you....Now I can't stop smiling....God Bless...

3. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

Scott, let me know what you think of that 37C Slant. Might be my next purchase.

4. wyatt46

wyatt46 Well-Known Member

Your a lucky man Steve,
    She obviously loves you large
    Dont let her get away from ya

Beautiful razor

5. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

I almost forgot, a gift from my grandson. I am now in the company of Mechguy. I now have a duck.

Photo1104_2_2.jpg

6. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Awesome gift and sentiment surrounding it Steve-o. Beautiful razor dude. Me and TWGW just hit 16 years on the 20th :D

SharpSpine and swarden43 like this.
  7. Mechguy

Mechguy Well-Known Member

Nice, and Scottish colors as well, its perfect.

My Christmas haul from my wife.
    I don't know anything about the soap, but the mug is plastic and made to look like wood. Now I have no excuse to try bowl lathering, guess I better get to work.

Haul 25DEC11.jpg

8. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

I received this from my lovely wife for Christmas. It is the Sandalwood scent and includes the pre-shave oil, shaving cream, brush (which I want to talk to you guys about in another post) and the aftershave balm. I used it this morning and I am still getting whiffs of sandalwood now. Good stuff. Also leaned up against the box is a gift card, which was incredibly nice of her.
    _DSC0166.jpg _DSC0164.jpg

9. wyatt46

wyatt46 Well-Known Member

Very nice, look forward to a review on the brush

10. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

What grade hair is in that brush? Pure?

11. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Well, I had some Amazon bucks available and I needed to get some Glycerin so in order to fulfill the shipping, I also ordered some and some Palmolive sticks to grate into the bowl I got last week.
    This was fulfilled by American Shaving Company. This was the first time I have dealt with them. Quick ship.
    DSCF1050 small.JPG

wyatt46 likes this.