The Haul: January 2019

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by RaZorBurn123, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

My lovely wife got me this shave stand and Viking Blades "Langham Spa" activated charcoal shave cream. Review of the cream to follow.[​IMG]

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

2. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    I couldn't resist the sale price. :)

3. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I agree. VDH soap is good quality. I like the scent of the scented version. Barbershop type scent - clean and no frills. Enjoy, I think you'll like it.

Frijolero, brit, John Beeman and 3 others like this.
  4. brit

brit in a box

ebay uk

BigMark83, Linuxguile and Enrico like this.
  5. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

My son wanted a nice pair of true wireless earbuds I had, so I gave them to him.
    This left me short a pair of earbuds, I have a different set but the battery life isn't great.
    After a bit of Amazon research I found a pair that looked good, heck they we're only $17 what did I have to lose?
    I received my MPOW D7 the other day, after a quick charge I was rocking to Van Hagar.
    If you are looking for a very solid pair of wireless earbuds I highly recommend these. They come with 3 different size ear cousins and a nice carrying case. Battery life is 10-12 hours.
    Screenshot_20190128-145827.png

6. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Wow! The Diplomat is stunning. Congrats.

7. jmudrick

jmudrick Type A Man

Just a Tech ...but I think the coolest looking one c.1941-2). [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2019
  8. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

1941 US Aristocrat with it's end caps.
    41a.jpg 41b.jpg 42c.jpg

9. dmshaver

dmshaver Well-Known Member

Very sharp looking, congrats!

Linuxguile, jmudrick and brit like this.
  10. Linuxguile

Blackland Sabre L2!
    [​IMG]

11. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ! Congrats!

Edison Carter, brit and Linuxguile like this.
  12. Linuxguile

Thanks!

13. Primotenore

Article Team
  14. Linuxguile

Pretty sure that qualifies as a pimp stick, Joseph! She's a beauty, congrats!

15. Primotenore

Article Team
    Thank you Andrew...I think. :signs002: ;)

16. brit

brit in a box

just arrived..british 40s vintage travel set complete with nos thin handle flat bottom tech.. 20190129_184446.jpg

17. RyX

RyX DoH!

I think you might visit this thread Joseph -->HERE. :happy088:

18. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

I received a package today from @Douglas Carey. It is a trifecta of shave soaps from Third Pass Shaving Co. These three soaps make up the Hero's Collection: Redline, Active Duty, and Boys in Blue.

I am humbled by Doug's kindness and generosity. Every time I use these soaps, I'll remember the men in my family, especially my Dad, that have served our country. It's especially significant that this gift came from Doug, who is my good friend and a highly esteemed United States Marine Corps veteran. Of course, I'll be reminded of him as well. I'll also think about my many friends that are currently serving in the Armed Forces, Police Departments, and in the Fire Service.

The soaps arrived well-packaged in four-oz. sealed tins. The red, white, and blue label designs are well done and add a classy touch. The soaps include my favorite ingredients, which are tallow and shea butter. And @Paul Turner, they contain bentonite clay too!

Redline is "...Spicy, with notes of cedar and cinnamon..."
    Active Duty
    has "...a woodsy scent, having notes of tobacco and rum..."
    Boys in Blue
    is "...Reminiscent of a classic, masculine scent, having notes of cedarwood, lavender and mint..."

Thank you again, Doug. Your gift means a lot to me.

Third Pass Shaving Co. Hero's Shave Soaps.jpg Third Pass Shaving Co. Active Duty Shave Soap.jpg

19. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

From Andrew (@Linuxguile), some Personna Platinum Chrome (Israeli Red) blades and a blade dispenser for my Fatboy case..............

blades.jpg

cliffb599, Enrico, brit and 7 others like this.
  20. Linuxguile

I see the package didn't get lost in the USPS shuffle this time! Glad they made it there!

cliffb599, brit, Hembree and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.