The Haul: May 2019

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by RaZorBurn123, Apr 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I've been lazy about posting ......

IMG_1403.JPG

IMG_1404.JPG

I picked up a set of razors .... a bakelite Neillite, Gillette 39' - 45' military Tech, and an unknown hospital style razor ( I was mainly interested in the Neillite). A beautifully weighted yellow bakelite Williams brush. A couple brushes that included an Omega and a Simpson Key Hole #3. I plan on restoring the well loved Simpson, but unsure about the Omega. A Klenzo B1056 that I just liked due to it being unique. A partial bottle of Aramis to try out (it's only getting a vote of "Ok" from my wife, so will probably find a new home.

Lastly my favorite is the very generous bottle of Pino .... WOW, I wished I'd picked this up 30 years ago. If you enjoy a woodsy manly scent this is it! This is staying in my top favorite scents. If you like the pine scent (balsam fir) of Special Reserve then you may enjoy this. :D

BTW it only cost about $13 for 4.2oz; talk about a great price and my wife REALLY likes it!

Let's just say if you don't like it contact me and we'll work out a trade.

ID26121296.html

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Pino-Silvestre/Pino-Silvestre-Original-1522.html

The bonus they sent me a little travel bottle of it (it's a baby pine cone). :happy088:

:eatdrink013:

AGHisBBS, Jorvaljr, RyX and 11 others like this.
  2. Billyfergie

Billyfergie The Scottish Ninja

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My Puma Just Arrived from France...Its a Number 83 Model Full Hollow 5/8th Made for the French Market with Fancy Scales...Its Never Been Used as it has the Factory Bevel...Its Gorgeous & Near Mint..I Will Get this Beautiful Lady on the Hones Later...:)

Delighted..:happy036:

Billy..:chores016:

3. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

I was given this Cremo Bourbon & Oak body wash, a very nice scent.....................

20190530_130037.jpg

4. brit

brit in a box

it like the acqua di selve and similar to otters the trail. imo. lovely stuff. like the yellow brush , very cool with a black knot..

RyX, Billyfergie and Hembree like this.
  5. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

Today’s mail call.

Caswell-Massey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. John Beeman

John Beeman Little chicken in hot water

I must have some sort of addiction or something. In the last 10 days I've hit more than one TJ Maxx and more than one Marshall's picking up more than a few boxes of this terrific discontinued soap at only 6 bucks a box. I keep hoping to find C&E Morrocan Myrhh (that would really fill my shopping cart). Oh, and I got a couple tubes of lime shave cream too.

ob1page, AGHisBBS, TestDepth and 3 others like this.
  7. RyX

RyX DoH!

Somewhere there's a thread about "what I didn't buy today".
    It doesn't get near the traffic of this conversation. ;)

8. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

Agreed... lol

RyX, Hembree and Linuxguile like this.
  9. Rev579

Rev579 Well-Known Member

One post every 2 months is hard to keep a thread viable.

AGHisBBS, RyX, brit and 1 other person like this.
  10. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

I may have to try the Acqua di selve soon.

brit likes this.
  11. brit

brit in a box

crisp and classy..different ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.