The Haul: October 29th - November 4th, 2007

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by PalmettoB, Oct 29, 2007.

1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Nope, I am done buying stuff :signs136

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Oh please! :rofl

I'm busy making your next 25 soaps and 25 creams, as we speak. :rofl

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Less talk, more soap/cream-making please ::

Kidding :D

4. Queen of Blades

You say that to all the girls. :rolleyes:

5. Will

Will Nevermind

Don't tell me you buying her out too.

I feel a Godfather Quote comming on.

6. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

I haven't bought anything in a bit. I'm saving money to buy from Issy and the TSD store. The scary thing is the longer I dream of soaps (shaving and bath), the longer my wishlist grows..:ashamed001

7. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

I too have not added anything recently. I am relying on my local area for the after shaves to try. Although I have not added a thing in the past two weeks. I do expect to chime in with an acquisition in next month or two. Got to go to work now so I will see y'all from the office if and when I can.

8. seamus402

seamus402 You don't mess with Big Slim

Spoke to Charles - Mr. QED. Bought 1 tub of Sandlewood soap, 1 Vetiver Stick and some Musgo Real AS. What I learned - any phone purchase with Charles takes 40 minutes. But I truly enjoyed the 40 minutes. Great wealth of info and a fellow admirer of Vetiver Neat. Should have by next Monday. Pics to follow. Also talked about Brushes, my new AD, and Vetiver, my other new AD. I loves me some Vetiver - VAD. I think that is a new one.

I also picked up some of the Home Health Almond Glow Skin Oil - Lavender and Almond scent. Used today for the first time. Jim like.

9. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Here is some names for seamus. I find the two most knowegable men, in my opinion on wet shaving are Micahel Ham on these forums and Giovanni at Razor and Blade.

10. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

I can assure you there are other individuals in the wetshaving world that by far have more knowledge than Michael and Giovanni. Michael is a great guy with lots of great information and Giovanni is a salesman.

To name a few Dr. Chris Moss and Lynn Abrams.

Raf

11. Will

Will Nevermind

How many times did he call you "Chap"? :rofl ::

12. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Wow, guys, that's some excellent hauls :drool ::

After a long time I got myself some new shaving stuff (well, only one shaving item to be exact ;) )

Attached Files:

13. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

I want to make sure that my statemet is not taken out of context. Giovanni operates a wetshaving site and has been a internet business man for many years and he is one of the best salesmen I know. He is very customer service oriented. I have in the past conducted business with Giovanni purchasing fountain pen repairs parts to restore my fountain pens. He is a gentleman in every sense. As any sucessfull business person he researches his products and becomes familiar with his customer needs.

Raf

14. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I S S Y ----------<

Got my soap fix on:

3x 100% Olive Oil Soaps
    1x 80% Olive Oil Soap
    2x Pez candy (inside joke;))

15. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

tolle und schone Sache, Klaus! Auch habe ich diese Creme aber meine Tube ist nur 65 ml--eine kleine, aber sehr, sehr angenehm!

16. Padron

Padron Active Member

Some of my favorite bath soaps :D

and a QED Bay Rum :cool:

[​IMG]

17. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Whoa! Sweet haul Neale! :drool:drool:drool

18. Padron

Padron Active Member

Thanks TJ,

The OO looks well aged...:cool: Nice haul 2 U too :)

19. Queen of Blades

Intervention for Neale! :rofl

20. Padron

Padron Active Member

LOL, I hear ya.....It's not all for us, some will be stocking stuffers for Christmas :D