The Haul: September 2019

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by RyX, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike-R41

Mike-R41 Well-Known Member

I beleive so the only pre Shaves I have is this and Proraso Red Pre-Post . The cube is also a lather booster! I use it on non-menthol soaps cause I’m not really a menthol head

brit and RyX like this.
  2. Mike-R41

I need to add a black beauty to my collection. I want the short handled one

brit likes this.
  3. RyX

RyX DoH!

Next time you visit bring him lunch! And some folding money. I've been watching for a paint can full of old razors for a couple of years. Still looking!

brit likes this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

Connought buy Sep 2019.gif
    Much of my gear is second hand and picked up in trades or thrift stores. I tried a sample of Mitchell's Wool Fat soap a couple years ago & chose to get the dish to keep it in. And some other soaps I hadn't tried yet. The LaToja & Speick are well spoken of. I've tried another scent of Wickham's 1912 but the Russian Leather really sounded good. Restocked on the ARKO so I'll have a stick to pass to Newbie. This was my first 100 blade purchase - the Astra SP's. To get free shipping I added the 50 GSB's. Think I'm ready for a NoBuy!

5. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Nice haul!

I have a bunch of goodies sitting on the porch right now. Hopefully they're still there when I get home.

brit, kjbarth, Mike-R41 and 2 others like this.
  6. Angelo85

Angelo85 Well-Known Member

The La Toja shave stick is an awesome little stick and the Wickham Russian Leather smells and performs awesomely.

Edison Carter, brit, kjbarth and 3 others like this.
  7. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

8. Mike-R41

image.jpg Found this at my local dollar store, I was looking for a Nivea post shave balm but found this instead =]

9. Mike-R41

Edison Carter, brit, kjbarth and 3 others like this.
  10. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
  11. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

Awesome haul Sir!

brit and jimjo1031 like this.
  12. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

brit and jimjo1031 like this.
  13. RyX

RyX DoH!

When I have incoming parcels I hover near the front porch. Too many people walking by too close to unguarded goodies.
    Stirling offers a good deal on their fat shave soap samples. It's not a tiny tub. You get a slice of a puck, maybe 1/4 or 5/16" thick. Have an Old Spice mug ready!

14. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Everything was waiting safe and sound.
    Knock on wood I've never had anything taken but still worry because it seems a common occurrence.

15. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

RyX, brit and Jayaruh like this.
  16. Dirtfarmer

Dirtfarmer Well-Known Member

A couple of days ago I got 50 Nacet, 50 GSB, 100 Shark Super Stainless, 100 Voskhod and 200 Supermax Super Stainless blades. Today my oldest daughter got me a Semogue 830 brush for my upcoming birthday. It's been a good week but I'm starting to get a schick-load of Schick razors to start buying blades for.

Primotenore, Jostalli, RyX and 5 others like this.
  17. Dirtfarmer

Dirtfarmer Well-Known Member

I was thinking maybe a little toy tractor and folding money. He has a couple of shelves of old tractors and equipment and I've got a couple of duplicates so maybe a trade may be in order.

brit and Linuxguile like this.
  18. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

And what did you get?

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

RyX, brit and jluc like this.
  19. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

From Stirling an assortment of bath soaps for Mrs. jluc. Baker Street and Pumpkin Spice shave soaps and aftershaves for me.
    From Barrister and Mann I got Clusterfig and Lavanille soaps and aftershaves.
    From Italian Barber a Gamechanger .84 Jaws to replace the one I'm sending back to an expert enabler.

kjbarth, Linuxguile, RyX and 3 others like this.
  20. brit

brit in a box

your just getting started sir..;)..cool haul..

Linuxguile and RyX like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.