The Never been BBS Club!

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by coche1, Jun 25, 2012.

1. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Just read a solution for the A Apple problem. Tried it and it seems to help. Swallow... It move it so you can shave the area. Works, kind of.

2. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

aye, there's the rub.

3. Zerandise

Zerandise New Member

I am a member of this club for sure. I am new to the addiction so still have hope... err sorry meant hobby....

4. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Don't give up. Remember; be here now. Remember what you did before; think about what you're doing now and what it'll be like in the future. It'll all tie in together. It'll be good.

5. Rafen

Rafen Member

Does the BBS include getting a very smooth neckline? If so I am definitely not in this club. That is where I get the most irritation so I can only make two passes before its irritated and I have to stop.

6. Switchermike

Switchermike Active Member

T
    That's a great philosophy! I don't feel like it's that important to me but for some reason I can't help trying to get it all. I've made my 3 passes, rinse, and feel and dam there's still a few survivors. Oh hell no, they are going down! Mabe as I mature in the shaving realm I'll be able to quit before blood, but for now the alum block a I are good friends. Ouch!

7. Rafen

Rafen Member

This is how I feel. I make three passes and if its not smooth I try to make another pass just in the problem areas. Then comes the red. Right after I think to myself "Should have just put the razor down".