The new shaving brush

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by scotte, Jun 6, 2018.

1. TobyC

TobyC Well-Known Member

:happy097::happy097::happy097:

CSI New York!!! :happy096:

Enrico likes this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Paperboy

Article Team
    I missed out on the joys of using a badger brush for about five years because my first badger was a vintage Trumper's brush that was floppy as hell (most vintage badgers are floppy). I just assumed I was a boar guy until I picked up a New Forest two-band badger. It really opened my eyes to how a proper badger brush is set up (For my taste).

Frijolero, TobyC and RyX like this.
  3. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

TobyC likes this.
  4. TobyC

TobyC Well-Known Member

My pleasure @Sara-s. :happy088:

Sara-s likes this.
  5. scotte

scotte New Member

it is Dscosmetic brand shaving brush,other manufacturer .

RyX likes this.
  6. scotte

scotte New Member

I have received DSCOSMETIC shaving brush.I tried it in the morning .Everything from softness, to backbone and denseness of hairs, to release of lather, to the comfort of handle is amazing.And the shipping is very fast.It is worth of recommend .
    Very perfect!!!

Attached Files:

cliffb599 likes this.
  7. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

So now that you have it, do you still say that it is comparable with M&F and Paladin knots?

Sorry, I might be confusing you with ZYM from DFS who is apparently copy pasting the exact same posts over there. Or maybe from the other Scotte on TSN.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  8. Jacobite

Jacobite Member

My badger experience is limited- I like big Italian boars- but out of the half dozen or so badgers I have, I prefer the small, densely packed knots. The Classic 1, the Chubby 1, both in Best, & the Eagle 3 in Pure, which is the same size knot as a Duke 3 but which feels much more dense. Funny that I enjoy huge boars and tiny badgers, but the small, dense ones really give me that full, plush feeling. Even the Duke 3 in Best feels too floppy to me.

Frijolero likes this.
  9. henryy

henryy Member

I prefer synthetic hair brush.have no smell,and dry fast.

Frijolero likes this.