An update... just because... The X750 was still having the feed issues (ink getting stuck on the wrong end of the converter) so I removed the ink and tried rinsing with diluted soap water. I haven't used it much since then, but it appears to have worked. We will see when the ink level gets lower. The Halolilai cap keeps popping off. Today while grading, the cap popped off, hit the floor and the end of the cap broke. Crud... Well it is taped together for now. Got to glue that back together this weekend. I have received comments from a number of students that have seen me write with the pens. I noticed today that there are two kids that are using Plumixes in one of my classes.